Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Karishma Kotak to star in a Salman Khan movie?

aashi_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Mumbai: Model-actress Karishma Kotak is likely to do a film with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan. According to reports, the Bigg Boss contestant is likely to feature in one of Salman's upcoming film to be directed by brother Sohail. The film is tentatively titled 'Radhe'.

When asked about the news, Karishma said, "I cannot comment on this as of now. I can't say anything."
Karishma made her debut as an actress with a Telugu film, 'Shankar Dada Zindabad' (2007) alongside Chiranjeevi. The film is a remake of Rajkumar Hirani's Hindi movie 'Lage Raho Munna Bhai'.
She was last seen in 2010 Telugu film 'Glamour'.

The 30-year-old has hosted TV shows like 'The Karishma Show', 'Spa Diaries' and 'Its In'.

http://m.ibnlive.com/news/bigg-boss-6-contestant-karishma-kotak-to-star-in-a-salman-khan-movie/316085-8-66.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
poor Karishma is being harassed by people to answer this question! 

well hope she's in the film! 
BollyPC thumbnail
same article in DNA as well: 

Bigg Boss contestant Karishma Kotak to star in Salman Khan movie?

Published: Wednesday, Jan 16, 2013, 15:19 IST | Updated: Wednesday, Jan 16, 2013, 15:21 IST 
Place: Mumbai | Agency: PTI
Karishma Kotak
DNA

Model-actress Karishma Kotak is likely to do a film with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan.

According to reports, the Bigg Boss contestant is likely to feature in one of Salman's upcoming film to be directed by brother Sohail. The film is tentatively titled Radhe.

When asked about the news, Karishma said, "I cannot comment on this as of now. I can't say anything."

Karishma made her debut as an actress with a Telugu film,Shankar Dada Zindabad (2007) alongside Chiranjeevi. The film is a remake of Rajkumar Hirani's Hindi movie Lage Raho Munna Bhai. She was last seen in 2010 Telugu film Glamour.

The 30-year-old has hosted TV shows like The Karishma Show, Spa Diaries and Its In.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_bigg-boss-contestant-karishma-kotak-to-star-in-salman-khan-movie_1789481

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 11 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail

Bigg Boss contestant Karishma to star in Salman Khan's film?

Posted by: Shekhar
Updated: Wednesday, January 16, 2013, 16:41 [IST]

Mumbai: Model Karishma Kotak, who was recently evicted from the Bigg Boss 6, is reportedly set to do a film with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, who was host on the same reality TV show. According to reports, the Bigg Boss contestant will be featured in Salman's upcoming film, which will be directed by his brother Sohail Khan. The movie is said to be tentatively titled Radhe.

A few days after coming out of Bigg Boss 6 house, Karishma Kotak had revealed that she had been flooded with several big offers from Hindi and South India film industries. But she was yet to finalise any of the project. Just a few days after her statement, a rumour is doing rounds that she will star alongside Salman Khan.

But Karishma Kotak has denied the reports about her association with Salman Khan's next film nor accepted them. In a brief statement to PTI, the model-turned-actress refused to comment on the rumours. When asked about the news, Karishma said, "I cannot comment on this as of now. I can't say anything."

However, Karishma Kotak made her debut as an actress with a Telugu film Shankar Dada Zindabad (2007) alongside Chiranjeevi. The film is a remake of Rajkumar Hirani's Hindi movie Lage Raho Munna Bhai. She was last seen in 2010 Telugu filmGlamour. The 30-year-old has hosted TV shows like The Karishma ShowSpa Diaries and Its In.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/news/2013/bigg-boss-contestant-karishma-star-salman-khan-film-102668.html

I'll be more surprised now if Karishma isnt signed... 

after so much buzz she must be in Sohail's next! ðŸ˜•

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 11 years ago
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lets summarize

Sana in Salman movie
Karishma in Salman movie
Urvashi in Salman movie
Shukla in Salman movie

My guess would be that it will be a love trianlge between sana/karishma and salman. Urvashi will play the mother of sana and karishma. Shukla will be the reject.

If Salman is more generous then Rajeev can play role of his older step brother who was envious of him since long and is therefore now after his jaidaad. He carries a blank white paper and is looking for salman's signature. Delnaz his wife in distress.

The two girls live in hostel with roda irani as their principal. Nirhua bhayya gatekeeper. Aseem bhayya will be a nerd type which girls make fun of and bully. Anyone left? Feel free to build on this story. The name of the movie could be BiggLoss 
Edited by King-Anu - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: King-Anu

Lets summarize

Sana in Salman movie
Karishma in Salman movie
Urvashi in Salman movie
Shukla in Salman movie

My guess would be that it will be a love trianlge between sana/karishma and salman. Urvashi will play the mother of sana and karishma. Shukla will be the reject.

If Salman is more generous then Rajeev can play role of his older step brother who was envious of him since long and is therefore now after his jaidaad. He carries a blank white paper and is looking for salman's signature. Delnaz his wife in distress.

The two girls live in hostel with roda irani as their principal. Nirhua bhayya gatekeeper. Aseem bhayya will be a nerd type which girls make fun of and bully. Anyone left? Feel free to build on this story. The name of the movie could be BiggLoss 

🤣
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lets summarize

Sana in Salman movie
Karishma in Salman movie
Urvashi in Salman movie
Shukla in Salman movie

Movie name: "Santosh Bhaiya se hoga ke nahi ?"

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Havent heard sana ...but hope karishma is ðŸ˜Š
CrazyDeeps thumbnail

Lets summarize

Sana in Salman movie

Karishma in Salman movie

Urvashi in Salman movie

Shukla in Salman movie

If Salman is more generous then Rajeev can play role of his older step brother who was envious ofhim since long and is therefore now after his jaidaad. He carries a blank white paper and is looking for salman's signature. Delnaz his wife in distress.

The two girls live in hostelwith roda irani as their principal. Nirhua bhayya gatekeeper. Aseem bhayya will be a nerd type which girls make fun of and bully. Anyone left?Feel free to build on this story. The name of the movie could be BiggLoss

🤣
BollyPC thumbnail
THERE WILL BE AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE FEMALE LEAD IN A COUPLE DAYS!!! just wait and watch! ðŸ˜›