TNN | Jan 16, 2013, 01.24 PM IST
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Lo Ho Gai Party|Aniruddh Dave|Anshuman Choudhary
Aniruddh Dave in India's 1st Zero Budget Film
Aniruddh Dave

RELATED

Zee institute of Media Arts (ZIMA) has actively participated in making of a film called 'Lo Ho Gai Party' directed by Tejas R. Padia.

It is India's first Zero Budget film and which was released on You Tube It is the beginning of a new trend, especially in a scenario where film making is becoming increasingly expensive process. ZIMA did the Post Production (Dubbing) for the film complementary.

Written and Directed by Tejas R Padai, Star Cast of the film includes Paresh Bhatt, Lovina Bhatia,Aniruddh Dave, who is currently seen aslead in Zee TV serial 'Housewife hai... Sab Jaanti Hai' 'Ruk Jana Nahi' , 'Phulwa' etc, Vaidehi Damecha, Maunar Vaswani, Satish Kaushik etc. Post Production of the film is done by ZIMA.
According to the GM of ZIMA Mr. Anshuman Choudhary, "ZIMA has always believed in promoting young talents who have the will to do something different. Tejas is one such young talent and ZIMA is proud of the fact that it has supported him in his endeavor. I wish him the best of luck and hope he succeeds in all his future projects." Adds dubbing engineer Vikrant Hajare, a mentor at ZIMA, "It was a delight to work with Tejas. The best way to encompass the whole film is 'Fortune favors the Brave' and I wish Tejas all the best for his future projects." 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for Sharing ðŸ˜Š
amud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing this wonderful news yaar..
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yes i watched the movie but half part for now

Thanks for the article