Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DSDDSB - Final Thoughts, A Final Farewell! +\

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Everyone!

I'm sure all of you know by now that the show is coming to an end very soon, and I know there a wide range of feelings with respect to this news.

Regardless of what those feelings are, this show has been something that we've all watched, whether it was for a day, a week, a month, or anything. And everyone has their own thoughts about it!

So for one last time, we ask you to share YOUR thoughts! Your final thoughts regarding Dil Se Di Dua...Saubhagyavati Bhava?

What was your favorite part of the show? What was your least favorite? How did you get hooked on to the show? You can talk about actors, characters, couples, scenes, etc. Anything, and everything you might want to talk about - feel free to pen down here!

As always though - keep the discussions centered around the show, and NOT the members! No fights breaking out in this thread please/No arguments about TRPs, who were the leads, who was responsible for..., etc.

Let's try to keep this thread positive. If you don't agree with someone, just ignore it, please don't pick a fight.

But yes, a final farewell to this show. What do you have to say?

Cheers!

DSDDSB DT

Edited by ..Naina.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
According to me SB was best in December, Jan & Feb. It was good in March too..what hooked me to the show was its story & most importantlt KaranvirSriti chemistry which made all those disgusting torture scene worth watching never felt like skipping anything infact the show was so exciting & thrilling back then. The only wish was kaash Viraj sudhar jata, saza k baad hi sahi i lways wanted him to change for Jhanvi.
Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice Post. 

I started watching this show after Harshad's entry... His entry made me to watch the show till September.  Raghav and Sia's all scenes are my favorite. They make a wonderful couple on screen. Their chemistry forced me to get stick to the show. 

However, as the show is ending. God bless all the actors. Hope they will do many more shows and keep entertaining us to their best. 😊
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The concept of the show hooked me,but later the story became dull and boring..the one thing i loved about this show was viraj and jhanvi's awesome chemistry..which was beyond fabulous..
i thought viraj will change and viraj and jhanvi will b together but it never happend..
no hard feelings...as i loved this show and would hv felt happy if they had changed viraj or showed his past..
anyways...SB will always remain as one of my fav shows😳
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I thank DSDDSB for bringing a character like Viraj. The more i watchhed his different shades was superb. I liked the psychological thriller concept of the show. Viranvi magic has nothing to say, they were just too good. I miss the manali part too much. I really wishes if they have made Viraj to be positive That could have be a cherry on the top. Kudos to KVB. He made Viraj alive, a character that I will remember always. 
The one thing I didn't like was Sia and Raghav's marriage. I would liked the track if Jhanvi was alone in her battller. Not like that she needed a support always throuout the track. Saying her name Sia again and again made me so upset.
 There are lots of scenes that are my favourite. Right now I remember the scene where Viraj tells Jhanvi to go away and start a new life durng hs treatment. But Jhanvi couldn't go, she hears Viraj saying I love u Jaan. That scene is so close to my heart. They show a lots on emotions in such a ittle time. That scene was executed brilliantly. 
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
As for the best part of show Raghav, RaghavI and Raghav Krish were best parts for me and will cherish always.

Even though i am HC fan and never miss any of this show I had been following this one before i even knew he will be entering the show, not regularly but was following nonetheless. What I had always waited to see was how and when jhanvi will stand up for herself. So when the news of HC entering came in I was really excited to see Sia's fight back. I was never expecting it to be a romantic journey but a woman's fight for herself with help of her savior and defeating the bad guy. Unfortunately the show disappointed there big time. They skipped to all of sia's journey to bring back villain again and again in her life. We neither got to see her journey of becoming strong with depth nor how she overcame her fears and details of her journey of falling in love again. They skipped through all of it to keep villain in the show.

But regardless of any of that RaghavI has been a beautiful relationship to watch ... and Ragav's char and all his relationships were a treat to watch. Sriti was brilliant in the show and so was Harshad. KB as viraj did good too particularly in early part of the show, later i lost interest in the char VIraj because i felt monotony with viraj's character doing same stuff over and over again.

HC what to say ... though I regret the end Raghav met and the fact that Harshad had to leave the show but Raghav will remain one of my favorite chars of HC ever ... he was brilliant, the finer details he brought to his character, how in each scene he brought depth through his acting is something i thoroughly enjoyed. His chemistry with Sriti, Yash, Sundar, Gayatri, komal, tanisha and even the villans was a treat to watch from a fan's POV. He made Raghav so real and awesome that he will remain one of my favorite chars. From that 1st episode in bus the way he looked at Sia, to the look he gave from lock-up ... till Raghav's very end each and every moment was brilliantly portrayed by him. There were many times in show when they skipped Raghav's journey or jumped through his past story, just the way they skipped sia's journey ... but HC made sure whatever little room he got, he tried his best to make people relate to his char. Two perfect examples of this are when sia went into coma and Raghav's transition was given a few seconds only ... through his acting he made one relate to the transition even though it was hardly given any time. Another examples is ik tara sequence of sia's realization of love.

The depth of relationship Raghav and Sia shared was beautiful ... wish it was shown more in detail and wish the show remained true to its slogan of fight against domestic violence ... as a viewer i feel cheated by the makers and channel because Sia and Raghav dieing no way fulfilled the promise hidden in slogan. And yes HC and SJ quit and they had no choice is an argument but what made them quit? They quit because the show was not showing a woman's fight against DV and her victory instead it was showing villain in control again and again.

I want to applaud little Yash his chemistry with Raghav as Krish was mind blowing ... an adult child relation I will always cherish.

All things come to an end but this show ended for me the day Raghav was killed ... I regret the end he met, he did not deserve it ... nor did Sia ... but it a character and jodi i will always cherish.

Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago
Final thoughts on the show's end 4m my POV is actually, i m blank, as d show ended for me way b4 back in november.

It was actually back in 2012, i guess 9th feb, when TB published the article of  HARSHAD entering the show.
Nd the what, as usual, i went mad🤣, and read the show's update and even watched that week's episodes only 2 get myself udated about d story.
Newas, cudnt continue watching the show regularly as nothing was special for me and cud interest me, nd then just kept waiting for his awaited entry which proved to happen after 2 long months of the entry news...
Throughout that phase, what made me very happy was the uproar this forum had on the news of his entry, ppl were pretty tensed/happy/upset/delighted at the buzz, and trust me ever single emo/reaction only added up2 my happiness ...⭐️

Moreover, the peroformance of HC was sheer brilliant, along wid his chemistry wid sriti.. which once again listed a hit pairing in his career...
Kudos to both HC and SJ..
Also, Sriti played SIA to the tee, and ofcourse, i salute to her for quitting dis show, she actually gained much more respect 4m me, esp as a woman.
Other actors, esp i loved Neha thats Komal, lovely relation nd chemistry wid RAGHAV as bhabi and devar, i always wtached their scenes wid pretty much smile on my face..
Furthermore RAGHAV and Gayatri.. HC nd his onscreen mother......enuff said..

Now cuming back to the journey i shared wid the show. Firstly i will b very much thankful 2 HC for both taking this show and then again quitting it when it became intolerable.
RAGHAV was the only reason which hooked me 2 d show, undoubtedly HARSHAD and his brilliant performance was d icing on the fantastic character of RAGHAV. 

My RPS..Raghavendra pratap singh.....The blooody mechanic...

Starting from the wardrobe, to the look, his background score, the dialogues, simply the whole RAGHAV package was just one more thing to go ga ga for...he redefined heroism for tv, i must say...
Ohh i just loved the initial epis of RAGHAV, then the way his family was introduced, the way RAGHAV nd SIA interacted , everything was very refreshing. 
One thing of this show which i will cherish forever is the RAGHAV nd Krrish bond, hw badly i wish i cud get to see yash and HC once again in some other show. These two were amazing, and definitely took the cake, every scene was frigging beautiful.

As an audience wid much patience, i had always waited for the phase of the show when i cud see a journey of RAGHAV and SIA on their growing married relationship, but unfortunately we never got and the CVs chose to jump into something else, of making them parents of a much older person than them. Definitely the leap killed the show, as every important aspect of the show was skipped.

I basically loved the track when RAGHAV nd SIA faked their marriage, and thus their frendship grew, nd for once atleast we all had got 2 see the evil losing, eventhough 4 a single day.

One more thing i will always cherish, is the great frends i hv got here, apart from the old HC pagals, widout a doubt this show and character of RAGHAV has given HC many new global fans, and to me some more competitors in the Mrs Chopda race... 🤣
I want to say i love u all esp ANA, Diva, and Divs , i jut hope our pagalpanti continues foreva.🤗

Nd nw to conclude wid, the channel was dumb or 2 b precise was blind 2 think ke they cud continue the show aftr ditching the viewers and  the lead actors.🤣. kudos 2 dem.🤢..  newas, by axing the show , they hv proved our point...nd dats all from me...😃

Edited by harshu.sundas - 11 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

final thoughts...hmm...final farewell...

well the show ended for me the day harshad was shown for the last time on this show...coz for me...he was the USP of this show...who breathed life into the refreshing chemistry shared by harshsri...which made raghavii soo special...

i had seen the promos of this show ...and frankly speaking this concept of too much violence never intrigued me...but the fact that this show was a xerox copy of the movie agnisakshi...made me read updates...and wait for the day jahnvi would run away from her abuser...and find love in her life...

the news that harshad will play the character of raghav who'll be jahnvi's soul mate in this show..was like a cherry on top for me...it made me watch the show...wait for harshad's entry and see how sia would shape up her relationship with raghav...will raghav's love be able to erase her scars...or the scars which had been etched on her soul..her identity be a part of her always...

and i was disappointed...as far as the story was concerned...😆

but there was one thing that never disappointed me...and kept me wanting for more...
and that was harshad's brilliant portrayal of raghav...in a never before seen avatar of him...
the way he breathed life into raghav...those small nuances...small touches...and creating an impact within seconds of his appearance on screen...
be it the pain and hurt in his eyes...his macho style...the innocence of his love for sia...or the way his eyes lighted up in krish's presence...

raghav has been the most power packed performance of hc on screen...where one could see the kind of hardwork he put in his character...esp wen there was no script support...but still...raghav went ahead to create that impact which made everybody turn around and ask...who exactly is raghav???
why doesn't he smile???
why does he find so much solace in krishh???
and the belief that his love will not falter inspite of sia's marital status...

harshad and sriti and harshad and yash were the next most important resons other than hc himself which compelled me to watch sb day after day...
the passionate chemistry which raghavii shared...and which had become the talk of the town...was sadly never explored...

all the best to harshad and sriti for their future endeavours...
Edited by -vandy- - 11 years ago
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Though I started watching this show only because HC, but after getting to know the story that it was how a woman fights domestic violence, I was completely hooked. I was really interested in knowing how the woman would get rid of her abuser and then after getting rid of the abuser, how will the woman overcome her inner demons and fight a battle with herself and lead a full life... (sadly this was never shown)

So I was completely disappointed in the story, though there still was the main reason why I had first started watching... Harshad Chopda...

Raghavendra Pratap Singh

The name itself was so power-packed... and HC made the character equally powerful with his sheer hard work and talent. Right from day one... be it Raghav's entry (Oh that was one of the best entry's ever on television), his hatred for the police-men but still not hating all of them, his belief that God helps those who help themselves, his love for his family, his selflessness towards others... just everything was perfectly portrayed by HC. Every day, every scene, HC made sure he left an impact on the audience as Raghav!

HC's past characters all had the same relations that Raghav had here... a mother, a sister, a brother ... but still HC managed to depict those relations of Raghav so differently.

His best relation has to be with Yash. HC and Yash complemented each other just too much. Raghav-Krish was one of the best pair I enjoyed in SB ... .  I have not seen another pair, which spoke so well without a single word being uttered. It was as if each knew what the other wanted and thought. Kudos to HC and Yash, and also a BIG BIG Thank you to both of you.

Another such mute-relation of Raghav was with Dev... Though there was never a scene of Raghav and Dev, but still HC portrayed this relation with so much conviction. Just by Raghav's words and the way HC said them, it was very easy to make out what kind of relation both the brothers shared. HC rocked every scene in which he spoke about Dev. And also this was one of the reasons why Raghav had this motto in life ... God helps those who help themselves... because Dev was weak and didnt help himself... and was eventually killed and that is something Raghav hated!

The next best relation has to be Raghav-Gayatri... And both HC and Sumukhi rocked in portraying the love-hate relation to the T... Raghav-Komal and Raghav-Tashu, Raghav-Sundar relations were also done perfectly by HC and the other actors.

Raghav-Sia... the main attraction of the show... and I have no words to applaud HC-SJ for such a brilliant performance. Their initial relation of helping each other, then friendship, then falling in love but still denying, and then finally getting married and those romantic scenes were just awesome! HC-SJ share a great chemistry!! all the Raghav-Sia scenes have been amazing...but the best have to be both their confessions... Raghav's in Raghav's bedroom and Sia's at the hospital! They were brilliantly done by HC and SJ!👏

So at the end I would just like to say... a big Thank you and all the best for future to the actors who played the characters of Gayatri, Komal, Tashu, Krish, Sundar, Sia.

And a special THANK YOU to HC for having selected a role like Raghav, creating history and giving me memories which I will treasure all my life.

PS for HC: Please come back soon ...

Edited by sam123_0 - 11 years ago
harshadbaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I  started watching  this serial from the very first day because of the different story but after two -three weeks passed I got bored by viraj torture which increased day by day and I feel pity for jhanvi but but but after hearing the news of harshad's entry I cannot stop myself to rewatch the serial and after his dhaso entry I started the show again and on the regular basis...I just love  the story track after his entry plus watching harshad as raghav was a treat for his fans to watch ...and harshad played his role prefectly and also look so hot as raghav ...love his shirts and messy hairs The bloody mechanic rule my heart ...ok coming to the the track I also really like the way he help sia and respect her (he is the true man ) the chemistry between hc -sriti was awesome onscreen and offscreen ...I like raghav chemistry with everyone even with viraj ...last but not the least chahu bhatija jodi the best ever relation in the whole world...The bonding which they share with each other was beyond awesome ...The trust which krish has on his chachu was unbelieveable and how can we forgt the first word krish said "CHACHU"

The whole cast of SB was very talented and did full justice to their role ...especially krish,raghav ,sia and viraj are unforgetable ...hope they get better role in future...All the very best to the Whole cast of SB

Edited by komal jagdesh - 11 years ago