Poll Question :

Whom do you support?

Poll Choice
SANA
VISHAL
RAJIV
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
According to their interviews whom do you personally think they are right!
Edited by Aannabaa - 11 years ago

A page from the personal diary of Vishal Karwal

Hello everyone, this is Vishal Karwal whom you had earlier loved in Dwarkadeesh Bhagwaan Shree Krishna in which I played the Lord. But, it was with Bigg Boss 6, that I gained popularity.

Before proceeding, let me give you a brief introduction about me. I am an engineer turned television actor who was born and brought up in Bhawarna, Himachal Pradesh. Soon after I did my engineering, I went to the US to pursue a course in commercial pilot training.

While I was pursuing my engineering, I was selected for MTV Roadies Season 4. With this show, my interest to get into television further ignited. Now, I found television to be more interesting than becoming a pilot. And getting into Roadiesalso boosted my adventure instinct. Since I am very passionate about bikes, it became extremely important for me to get into the youth-centric show.

After Roadies, I got a call for MTV Splitsvilla 1. I am glad that I left a benchmark in the first ever 'lovey-dovey' youth reality show. Splitsvilla helped me explore my talent as a television actor. I also made a debut in Punjabi films because I found it to be an effective platform to display my talent.

Let me disclose something interesting. Before entering Punjabi films, I was offered Dwarkadheesh Bhagwaan Shree Krishna on Imagine TV. Many of my colleagues as well as a few of my well wishers warned me not to opt for mythological shows because the viewer's way of looking changes with such shows. But, I am a person who always keeps his personal interest on top of everybody. You know one thing that whenever I used to wear Lord Krishna's attire on sets, I used to feel blessed. In a way, acting as Lord Krishna at such a young age, was indeed a blessing for me. Unfortunately, the show wrapped up with the abrupt closure of the channel. At the outset, the Bigg Boss offer scared me a little because the portrayal of image in Bigg Boss house is very dicey. Before I could get into a conclusion, people warned me several times of not getting into it, but, eventually, I thought of giving it a try and gave my nod. My experience in Bigg Boss Season 6 has been amazing.

It's a house where you have to try and mingle with several people of different ages. But, on the whole, I realised that elderly people were acting dumber then the younger lot. These people used to get into mindless fights which actually were meaningless. But their fights never used to end with more issues adding up in due course of time. I was the one who was more calm and sober in situations that made them less active. I learnt how to be more patient, and most importantly, I learnt how to tame my anger.

My link up with Sana can't be said to be wrong, because there was a time when I started falling for her and was thinking of dating her after Bigg Boss. But later, after I got evicted from the house, I realised that Sana and me are very different from each other having nothing in common that could help us to stay in touch. At this moment, there is nothing between us.

Talking of my acting experience, let me state here that portraying Lord Krishna was a wonderful experience, but I would give full credit to Roadies because that was the show that portrayed the real Vishal and opened out various dimensions for me in my life.

Now that I am interested to get into Bollywood, I will really have to make a wise decision towards my success. Right now, I do have a couple of proposals of Punjabi films. Hence, I am also weighing that proposition.

So guys this is Vishal Karwal your Lord Krishna signing off for now, but not without promising you that we will meet very soon. Love you all!!!

Lugta hay bhai log nay Vishal ko black mail kia hay jaan say marnay ka agar usnay sana ko date kia tu !! so he done the RUNNER!!!