Debate Mansion

Life exists without rules!!

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi

Do we need rules... how to live our life!

PoV: If you are a driver – you will understand what will happen... There will be no possibility to go anywhere... all the roads will be blocked!!!😕

Life exists without rules?!?!?!

Views and comments plz!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Of course ! Rules are an essential part of human life. If no rules existed then life would have been bizarre. Without rules life and living seems impossible. A life where everyone steals , kills or drives on their own wish banging into each others cars..Bizarre life

So yeah, Rules as in the one written in the laws are essential and indispensable part of out lives. The part that how well they are implemented is a different thing all together but rules are important.

I would differ my opinion for the norms part since rules and norms to an extent go hand to hand. I feel some norms are so stupid that they should be erased out completely as they ruin the entire idea of a "person and his personality" and control a person way too much.
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Life isn't run by rules. They are hard and fast and make life boring and unnecessarily arduous. Life is run by routine. It's natural. Rules, we try to impose on ourselves. And they almost never work.

Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Depends on what you mean by rules. We exist in this world, and the environment is like a framework for us. Like we are bounded by the rules of physics. We didn't chose to be born, some people might find that unfair. But after the fundamentals of existence, no there are no rules.

But for peaceful existence, we have tried to create rules to run things smoothly. Animals just have the rules of power. You show dominance, you win. But we humans are more evolved than that to just rely on raw physical strength. So, in order to lessen the chaos and have an order in life, so that all can live life properly, we have created rules, conventions, and laws. All man made. Because without any of them, we would have a problem living as a civilization. But the rules and laws should never be imposing, they should be there to defend rather than offend the people.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I don't need any rules, but other people surely do.

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: epiphany.

Life isn't run by rules. They are hard and fast and make life boring and unnecessarily arduous. Life is run by routine. It's natural. Rules, we try to impose on ourselves. And they almost never work.

If you part of soceity or follow soceites ideas n laws or if you follow different type of culture, you will automaticaly become obedient part of others...😊
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I don't need any rules, but other people surely do.

That mentality is gonna cause problems down the road, because thinking like that spreads like wildfire, and before you know it nobody will think they need rules. 😆
Originally posted by: Freethinker112

That mentality is gonna cause problems down the road, because thinking like that spreads like wildfire, and before you know it nobody will think they need rules. 😆

That is why people like me need to become emperors, dictators etc. in order to prevent such anarchy. Democracy is the worst form of anarchy as it is nothing but a bunch of fools choosing the king of fools.
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

That is why people like me need to become emperors, dictators etc. in order to prevent such anarchy. Democracy is the worst form of anarchy as it is nothing but a bunch of fools choosing the king of fools.

That is even more dangerous.
Originally posted by: Freethinker112

That is even more dangerous.

It is a matter of choice. What would you prefer – clueless idiots or evil genius? At first glance one may choose idiots because they appear genial. But they are very risky due to high unpredictability. While evil genius appears risky, but actually has a much higher degree of predictability. I'd place my bets on the more predictable course.