Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

I'll throw a party for the housemates: Urvashi

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
BIGG BOSS 6: I'll throw a party for the housemates: Urvashi Dholakia

She spent 98 days in the Bigg Boss house, and emerged the winner of the show's sixth season on Saturday night. But TV actor Urvashi Dholakia says the feeling of winning is yet to sink in. "When I came out of the house, I was shaking and shivering. I was nervous as hell to see so many people after so long says the actor, who calls Rajev Paul, Delnaaz Paul, Niketan Madhok, Mink Brar, Vrajesh Hirjee and Aashka Goradia her friends, and plans to "throw a party for the housemates soon."

And, will Imam Siddiqui (whom she beat to win the show) be invited? "He is not a friend. I didn't approve of Imam's game but, to each his own. I have nothing against him. I barely knew him from before," she says. Urvashi is most known for playing the vamp, Komolika, in the soap Kasautii Zindagii Kay. And, this is the third time in a row that a TV bahu has won Bigg Boss. Previously, Shweta Tiwari and Juhi Parmar had won season 4 and 5 of the show, respectively.

UrvashiUrvashi reveals, "I was offered the show since the first season, but I always refused. This time the show producers called as usual, but somehow I agreed to do it and here I am."

Did she have a winning strategy? "I just went with my gut feeling... I never thought I would win. I thought my straightforwardness would get me out of the show," says Urvashi, whose journey in the house has left her with two goals โ€” "to lose weight and be more patient," she says.

The actor won Rs. 50 lakh as prize money, and is happy to spend time with her family now, but jokes: "My sons must be depressed since I'm out of the show now."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice... Great to see them take their friendships outside...
This pic of hers is not so nice :(
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
UD actually your straightforwardness made you win this show!!!
After three months yoir sons will be happy to spend time with you enjoy it!!!
And i hate this picture of UD..
Mehr-k thumbnail
Urvashi i please stay away from the gujrati mahila mandal๐Ÿ˜†  and minus  looser pillu .
imam wont be there i guess
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loser imam ko invite nahi karegi ๐Ÿ˜ก aur moti delnaz aashka ko invite karegi retard kahin ki
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Do happy she is calling her TV friends and nik.She was close with nik in the house hope she maintain her friendship with nik.
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thankzz 4 sharing..๐Ÿ˜›