What if Imam had abused a female mannequin..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
..like the way Urvashi, (or Rajeev for that matter) abused the poor guy dummy.

Imagine what would have happened had Imam slapped the cheeks of a female (after sticking Urvashi's face on it) mannequin with shoes and repeatedly hit it with a stick..

ALL HELL WOULD HAVE BROKEN LOOSE..

Imam would have become the most hated guy of the country after Ram Singh and his rapist friends. Girls and aunties of New Delhi would have come out on streets protesting against 'disrespect' of women. Arnab Goswami would have called him on his show and lectured him on 'aurat ki izzat'

But when a woman does that to a man..

SHE WINS THE SHOW...

Kyun? Hum mardon ki izzat nahin hoti?🤢

Feminists and Urvashi fans, do you have any answer? Why such double standards?

I fully agree with ur post
Also look at the way Rajeev was vilified by everyone for being touchy-feely with many calling him a pervert and a predator on this forum. But when a mother of two teenagers gets a backrub from him, no one is offended.  If the women of the house didn't mind being massaged by Rajeev why would they mind his innocent touching? Last year, poor Amar Upadhyay had become the pervert of the season..and that too for lifting a po*n star.

I hope when Barkha Dutt puts her hand on some guy's shoulder without asking his permission on the sets of 'We the People' , some guy finds the courage to tell her to stop being so touchy-feely with men in the audience😆
right
feminism has created lots of imbalance and inequalities in modern society
poor men
Please don't malign feminists, we were pretty sick of Urvashi using "women's empowerment" as an excuse to display such violence and hate (as she did in the putli task). 

I don't think any feminist would ever defend or try to justify Urvashi's actions that day. It was all drama, that too, in very poor taste.