Soo funny pillu twitter sai bahg gaya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys its so funny ðŸ˜† That pillu thought he has more options and the frist thing he did after his eviction he came on twitter. But he got so much bashed, actully he got his taste of medicin😆 that the next day bahg gaya twitter chor ke ðŸ¤£. He has deactive his acount . Oh god that was so funny first time i have seen so much be izati of some one🤣. He might think imam has haters but it turn to be only and only pillu🤣. First time he has shown some sharm and left twitter😆 Edited by john_sanj - 11 years ago
Originally posted by john_sanj

Guys its so funny😆That pillu thought he has more options and the frist thing he did after his eviction he came on twitter. But he got so much bashed, actully he got his taste of medicin😆that the next day bahg gaya twitter chor ke🤣. He has deactive his acount . Oh god that was so funny first time i have seen so much be izati of some one🤣. He might think imam has haters but it turn to be only and only pillu🤣. First time he has shown some sharm and left twitter😆

🤣
is it?:p i wanna see the bashings..kuch copy karke rakkha nehi apne?
his account was suspended after few hours as either it was fake or he was very vocal about Sapna , called her cartoon
He is in twitter ? I didnt even know

Whats his handle ?
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

his account was suspended after few hours as either it was fake or he was very vocal about Sapna , called her cartoon

I dont think it was fake. I am 100% sure it was him. Pillu s first taste of option🤣. Now he should be care full when he go out of his house sapna s hijra gang will beat him up🤣 No wonder he was sticking to sana on the finale pics.  Now that dellu is not protecting him, and sana busy with salman film pillu will be at home for many years just like imam s past😆. Becoz he made fun of imam now imams past will be pillu s future🤣🤣
This is the account he is using and is active

https://twitter.com/Rajev_Paul

Please use it for bashing to your heart's content.