navrat22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Luv u for being sooo positive after urv was hitting his effigy wid shoes.. said as audience she wants urv to winπŸ‘πŸ‘
Shes awesome sister and truly fair person

Star of the finale for meπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i thought tht was really dumb of her for supporting urv even after she beat her brothers effigy w/ shoes. maybe she missed tht episodeπŸ˜•
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She is an honest person who felt Urvashi deserved to win and also as a sister wished for her brother's win. I liked Imam's sister's honesty and sweetness.
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
she is a very honest person. love her a lot.
Aleena12 thumbnail
She was good n honest.. She is fair jus like Imam D
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i really love her status 
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the whole siddiqui family is awesome πŸ˜› thats y imam sb ko tuccha bolta tha cuz his own family is damn good πŸ˜ƒ Edited by shaf13 - 11 years ago
adithya_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She was being honest and knew that Imam won't win as he was not there from the day one unlike urvashi and told her opinion being an audience. ...they both were equally deserved to be winner but it narrowed down for urvashi as she was there from dye one
navrat22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
While imam sister supported urvashi and imam himself is saying urvashi deserved to win.. It seems like urvashi is still jealous of Imam.. feel after watching bb6 shes a real vamp
She wasn't being honest , as a viewer all vote was for Imam If u will see fan following Imam ka facebook a/c two eek pehlay create hua aur 16000 like on facebook page and Urvi have only 7,000
So he is viewer choice