By Priyanka Naithani, TNN | Jan 13, 2013, 07.36 PM IST
inShare
More
A
A
READ MORE Aniruddh Dave|Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai|Suhasi Dhami
My hard work helped me getting good roles, says Aniruddh
Aniruddh Dave
Aniruddh Dave who was last seen as a young college leader Indu Singh in the show Ruk Jana Nahi will be seen opposite Suhasi Dhami in a new show titled Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai. 

The actor who has done shows like Ruk Jana Nahi, Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki and Mera Naam Karegi Roshan in the past, is known to be choosy about his roles. Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai is a story of a journalist who wants to write about housewives and eventually gets married to a fearless police officer. 

Set in Allahabad, this show will have Aniruddh playing a cop for the first time ever in his career. He seems to be a lucky guy as before his last show went off air in November, he got an offer for this show. "I feel my hard work acts as my good luck and fetches me good roles and that too of my choice. To get work of your choice you surely need luck. In spite of immense talent, people hardly get work of their choice. I consider myself extremely lucky," says he.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
u are lucky and i am lucky too that i love indu singh and you equally...muah muah...lots of hugs for my talented prince charming
karsuh thumbnail
Thanks for sharing 😊 
veenisha thumbnail
thanks for sharing