Housemates finally realise why Imam became popular

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Watch the Finale episode when Salman announces the FUSKI BOMB AWARD (for champion who barked a lot but could do nothing).πŸ˜†

watch the clip:

Obviously, Rajeev won it hands down because of his clownish aggression! But thats not important!

Important is, Niketan, Delnaaz, Aashka etc., saw this from outside and perhaps for the first time realised what a Master Imam is when it comes to making use of camera and connecting to people! As soon as Imam completed his comeback line, Niketan was seen falling down laughing, just as Sayantani, Mink, Sidhu, Santosh, Sapna  etc. were, -----------Delu doing her own share of khee-khee!🀣

Only person doing a khisiyaani hehehehe was Pillu Paul ofcourse.☺️

This is what exactly happened:

They showed clip where Urvashi is shouting at Imam and Imam is calmly responding to her, infuriating her even more. Rajeev jumps in uninvited and starts,"Next time agar  ex-wife, ex-husband ke beech mein aayega toh munh tod doonga...munh tod doonga next time..." . Imam's response to Rajeev-TOTAL IGNORE. Not even an acknowledgement that Rajeev exists for him.πŸ€—

Then Imam starts walking out of house and Rajeev follows him screaming---"Sun raha hai??--- Tujhse bol raha hoon------Munh tod doonga, maar daaloonga next time."...and then incredibly, Rajeev TURNED BACK &  SHEEPISHLY WALKED AWAY!☺️

Imam merely winked at the front camera, smiled and said to cam (Viewers),"Sun raha hoon be! Abhi palti kyun maar gaya? MEINDHAK KE JAISE??------MEINDHAK KE JAISE PALTI MAAR KE ULTA HO GAYA EKDUM?????"🀣

Watch the Dismissive Expressions on Imam's Face & Meindhak Palti of Pillu in Pic:πŸ˜†

watch the clip:

Every time one watches gems like these from Imam, one realises this guy is instinctively brilliant!πŸ‘

Inside house, Niketan and all else in house, would never understand what exactly Imam is doing that is making him a craze outside by the day! This clip gave them a brilliant idea and was great to see them laughing hard, at poor Pillu's expense!πŸ˜†

THE REACTIONS AT MEINDHAK PALTI & IMAM'S PUNCH LINE: 🀣

Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fathima23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
imam is incredible.hated rajiv sana dinesh nik on finale stage ,dey wer so jealous.wot do dey mean by he dsnt deserve it.its rigged anyway.well if he is in top 22 tdefinetely  he deserves to win
Arsha_Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That was the best scene Yesterday πŸ€£
Shit Rajeev ki kitni insult hui he πŸ€£

This is wat Gauhar tweeted πŸ€£
GAUAHAR KHAN ?@GAUAHAR_KHAN

Finally sm1 gave rajev d most phuski award..well deserved..sirf khaama kha dhamkata rehta,,cldnt handle his Fizool ka gussa

Edited by Arsha_Kriyansh - 11 years ago
Bottom_Line thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Even I loved that part bro...I might have replayed it like 20 times πŸ˜‰
Very well written bro...I am going to really miss this season, Imam and your posts πŸ‘
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I would never forget he was responsible for Niketan's eviction!!!
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arsha_Kriyansh

That was the best scene Yesterday πŸ€£

Shit Rajeev ki kitni insult hui he πŸ€£

This is wat Gauhar tweeted πŸ€£
GAUAHAR KHAN ?@GAUAHAR_KHAN

Finally sm1 gave rajev d most phuski award..well deserved..sirf khaama kha dhamkata rehta,,cldnt handle his Fizool ka gussa

One should never be loose with words. You just go on shouting, NEXT TIME, maar daaloonga, munh tod doonga etc,, if in reality, you can't do nothing!...As soon as the other person says, OK, maar ke dikha, youget exposed otherwise. Just as Imam exposed Rajeev and reduced him to a sorry caricature in BB House!πŸ˜›
Arsha_Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

One should never be loose with words. You just go on shouting, NEXT TIME, maar daaloonga, munh tod doonga etc,, if in reality, you can't do nothing!...As soon as the other person says, OK, maar ke dikha, youget exposed otherwise. Just as Imam exposed Rajeev and reduced him to a sorry caricature in BB House!πŸ˜›

Exactly. πŸ‘
cool_breeze thumbnail
well said crusir Ji
Imam is and will always best.πŸ‘
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome communication with Audiance,..afterall its a game show and he knows what hes doing...really played well!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bottom_Line

Even I loved that part bro...I might have replayed it like 20 times πŸ˜‰

Very well written bro...I am going to really miss this season, Imam and your posts πŸ‘

Thanks Bottom_Line...hope we will resume as and when BB-7 starts!😊