Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG such a beautiful OS speechless 👏👍🏼
Like the OS. Its amazing
I always wants to see if snake is not there what happen when he will say Khushi I love you  what will be her expression
Superb
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Glad to see you come out of hibernation and what a sweet adorable comeback...
soaringskies thumbnail
Sona...amazing os...!! 😃 will u update twist of fate..any time soon...? i have been waiting for ages...to read that story further...!!!
annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A Sunday evening ,  an introspective Arnav ...somewhat dreamy ...the joy and acceptance of love ...  Loved it ! 
Thnx.
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This story was such a balm to a severely IPK deprived soul! I loved it .

If a crazed mind can come up with this lovely vision of what should have happened, then please go crazy more often, MR !! 😃
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If only...it would have been amazing to watch arhi dating. The comedy and differences yet love uniting them. The force marriage killed the show.

The shyam thing could have still happened buy dealt with differently. no force marriage but they could have done so much more...and not compromised arhis chemistry nor spoil the characters beyond recognition. Heck they could have ended the show when they confessed their love and go out on a high instead of what happened.
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh, I love a "batshit crazy" Shona ! 

Right from the Shyam-fiasco, all IPK "what ifs" are very very welcome. I love you for telling me what was going on in Arnav's head, I love you for making me relive some of the best IPK-moments. Actually, hum toh aapse I love you dammit! 

But now he needed her close. He needed her, and this time he willingly, with the joy of a five-year old, accepted it

Sigh. 

PS - This does NOT stop me from my attempts to drive you "batshit crazy" till you give me MH! 
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
I wish that you remain bat-crazy forever and create magic like this..
The uncertainties of being in love for the first time, that too for a man like Arnav Singh Raizada, the realization, the acceptance, the exhilaration; how beautifully you have described them.
'What if' , has never been more beautiful..
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: fatima2603

If only...it would have been amazing to watch arhi dating. The comedy and differences yet love uniting them. The force marriage killed the show.

The shyam thing could have still happened buy dealt with differently. no force marriage but they could have done so much more...and not compromised arhis chemistry nor spoil the characters beyond recognition. Heck they could have ended the show when they confessed their love and go out on a high instead of what happened.

Ah it would have been wonderfuul if we had seen Arshi dating...
Makers just rushed everything...
Their relationship was never given a chance to explore...everything was rushed...
I wish wish wish they had shown them confessing and dating...:(
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: vgedin

Oh, I love a "batshit crazy" Shona ! 

Right from the Shyam-fiasco, all IPK "what ifs" are very very welcome. I love you for telling me what was going on in Arnav's head, I love you for making me relive some of the best IPK-moments. Actually, hum toh aapse I love you dammit! 

But now he needed her close. He needed her, and this time he willingly, with the joy of a five-year old, accepted it

Sigh. 

PS - This does NOT stop me from my attempts to drive you "batshit crazy" till you give me MH! 

That makes two of us, Twiggy! 

Sona, my gol gappa ki donga, muahahahahah! ;) :D
Edited by AngelTeen - 11 years ago