Fan Fictions

OS| The Very First Time - Page 10

What_the thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This was warm, fuzzy, toe-curlingly good...loved it!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmg123 thumbnail
This is brilliant!!
Good job:)
FLGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is a good one. Loved it. Alas, we never got to see anything like this
shai95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm back , with my quoting business ! So plz bear with me . Sorry for the late comment . Was a bit busy .
''And nowhere, nowhere was the feeling of having lost the impulsive bet from earlier ... Instead something like elation, bubbling jubilation was spreading through him like warm honey, engulfing everything sensible on his mind, leaving him with a strong desire to be within an inch of that annoying girl,
and just look at her. "
*i'm in heaven*
reading these lines made me realise one thing that i missed all this while . Just like in this OS , love was very sweetly and slowly portayed in the show too . But I was so busy Aww-ing that i never thought about this before ! I remembered all the good old days ! SWEET SWEET SWEET !!! The realization of love !!! Perfect !

"Arnav may have suddenly acknowledged these emotions, the first pang of love, an incandescence of colours, but they had been in love all along. Those expressions and gestures, unnoticeable, but still very much there.''
See see ! This fact was also there ! We all have known ! They had loved each other all along ! I know u know but... I just loved the line so had to write it !

"Why couldn't he just kiss her, and let it be? Why these heavy declarations ?'' Hahahaha poor guy ! Really , ASR doesn't have his way with words ?
"...Oh, but he knew, that Khushi would need the words, the exact ones.'' Exactly ! Every girl would need THOSE words ! Glad u acknowledged her needs Arnav , instead of just going ahead and ... Kissing her ??? :)

''One minute she had been the girl enthralled about her sister's wedding, and the next she felt like a woman in love. His woman.''
Oh My God !!! Lovely lovely lovely lines ! I guess i have completed a half century of reading these lines ! What love does to people ! It makes u mature within a moment !

"It was something outright simple, the gesture of holding hands, yet so significant. So liberating. They felt the evening breeze, it grazing their skin, and it felt different. They were smiling, they were happy. And they knew, somewhere within the deepest fissures of their hearts that all their dreams were about to come true.'' And here is completed what i left before . The feel of completeness ! Pure bliss of being together !

Goodness Sona ! How can u portray everything about love just in a OS ! I already told u before , u are an amazing writer ! Wonderful OS

I remembered a dialogue from ZNMD when Imran says to Kabir ki agar ek baar diving karne se tujhme itna change aa gaya toh dude tujhe under water hi rehna chahiye ! I want to say the same thing , if by going batshit crazy u write such a fantastic piece , then dude meri maan tujhe crazy hi rehna chahiye !

P.S. this OS can cheer any reader . Hope it cheered Rae too . Rae if u are reading this , let me tell u , i am jealous that you have a friend like Sona to cheer u up with her beautiful creation !
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful...Very Pleasant..
Loved it...
207shikha thumbnail
haye... it was sooo beautiful.! 

m just in love with your writing.! 
pips27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a beautiful piece of os 
wish this had had happened back then😳
but who is stopping to imagine it for now😳
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res; will read and comment upon my return!
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely OS!
Great oneee <3
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awe ...adored it ...super sweet