•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Do you think it was Fair?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Already planned(public vote was waste of time)
Imam should have win
Sana should have win
Niketon Should have win
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi,
What do you  really think about the Winner?
Do you think it was fair? do you really Think it was public choice? or Big boss already had his plan about making the winner from day one!!!

Don't you think it went the same was as Shweta? single mother? need money? win Big boss!!!

I think Public vote was really a waste of time we should never vote but only watch just for entertainment!!!

Urvashi might derserve to be winner but for my eyes Imam deserve to win...I know people call him psychotic but he was just playing game and he did it with honesty not with dimplomacy.

Thats my opinion!!!

Please share you opinion too!!!
It was fixed.
Salman showed sympathy for urvashi from day 1 and urvashi was not seen nervous as if she knew that she will reach the finale.
BB setting a bad exaple,now contestant will come,they will do selfish thing without providing entertainment and will become winners.
Jaane do imam ko paise,pyaar,fame sabkuch mila.Winner ko toh sirf paise aur fame hi mila.
Polls result shows who was the real winner.
Originally posted by Bviraj

It was fixed.
Salman showed sympathy for urvashi from day 1 and urvashi was not seen nervous as if she knew that she will reach the finale.
BB setting a bad exaple,now contestant will come,they will do selfish thing without providing entertainment and will become winners.
Jaane do imam ko paise,pyaar,fame sabkuch mila.Winner ko toh sirf paise aur fame hi mila.
Polls result shows who was the real winner.
i agree! It seemed that it was fixed since BB and Salman were always too nice and partial towards urvashi. 
In my opinion, the show's about entertainment, entertainment and entertainment! Which Imaam gave. I honestly believe discrimination was involved too. If not for Imaam, people would have probably stopped watching the show in November. I mean, who would wanted to see Urvashi lying on bed? Nikitan bitching and everyone else spending time in kitchen only? Nobody would have watched it for Urvashi.

C'mon yaar ... Kaunsi strength? Kaun si winner?

Imaam worked this season and nobody else.
Originally posted by TheJake

In my opinion, the show's about entertainment, entertainment and entertainment! Which Imaam gave. I honestly believe discrimination was involved too. If not for Imaam, people would have probably stopped watching the show in November. I mean, who would wanted to see Urvashi lying on bed? Nikitan bitching and everyone else spending time in kitchen only? Nobody would have watched it for Urvashi.

C'mon yaar ... Kaunsi strength? Kaun si winner?

Imaam worked this season and nobody else.

absolutely...
Thank God Urvashi won and not the psycho Imam 😡😡

Yess it was a game show...yess people needed to entertain...but stooping to Imam's level for entertainment was a NO-NO...more than Imam I am mad at the Big Boss team...Seriously explointing a man's sickness to make the show entertaining...shame on u BB🤢🤢...Imam should have never been made to re-enter the BB house once he showed his madness in the other house...🤢🤢
Super happy ! Very happy and extremely happy ! 

We voted for her and rooted for her all throughout the season. Glad the trophy went to the most deserving one this season ! 👍🏼

NAACHO 
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

We voted for her and rooted for her all throughout the season. Glad the trophy went to the most deserving one this season ! 👍🏼

NAACHO 

ye loh🥳

Originally posted by ablazedmelody

NAACHO 

voting count bhi nhi hui😆bhikari naacho
Sach11 had posted a Spoiler on 11th Jan that San has won. Then what happened after that they started voting again to change the winner? I would like to know the real truth about how the winner was chosen...there is definitely something fishy. Some Urvashi fan even boasted here that he has set an automatic voting system to vote for Urvashi from five servers for 12 hours. So if online voting can be rigged so easily then what is the credibility of result? Ppl are even saying that it was Ekta Kapoor who used all her influence to make Urvashi the winner. 🤢