Everyone greets Nik, only Aaskha-Dellu for Sana!

Posted: 11 years ago
Everyone was cheering for Nik and got up to greet him but when Sana came only Dellu and Aaskha got up! ðŸ˜†

No Aakri Salam for Dellu and Pillu! ðŸ˜› 

Urvashi won! 

Wow SAD group really lost! 
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 11 years ago
SAD group decided to stay in Lonavala hotel for a night after the finale  and sulk in their BLANKETS --

DELU wins RUBBER award ? --GOSH ! that was terrible whoever came up with that name ---

AND AASHKA -- POPAT award ? ---

SANA was acting like a legal blonde seriously --without her support system (rajev, aashka and delu ) ---SANA looks like someone who is not confident and is confused  -

Oh that is so nice to hear that Vishal spoke so well about him.
Niketan is a class apart, no doubt.
I am so happy as his fan...love you Nik!
BHAKTIYAAR TO AB KHUD VAMP KE AUDITION DENE GYA HOGA🤣
TANAAZ KO BHI LE GYA HOGA
this tells the whole story 

who won hearts and who didn't ðŸ˜†
Awsome post.very true.i felt so happy when I saw all housemates gave nik a standing ovation and hugged him .he should be in top two.anw he earns respect and love.thts the best thing and urva won.cheers:)

Absolutely Nik is class apart.

Forget abwt greeting but m still shocked that she stayed for so long in a alag che show 🤣 what on earth is alag che abwt her 😳 and obviously del and aason will stand up since they still have to show that their love is undying 😆 ghar mein jakhe... ' who is sana' 😆
u should have seen shukla, vijaresh, sampat and minks face wen dellu woz hugging sana🤣! awww my nik even wen he didnt win was joking around! he is a pure gem...def class apart
Originally posted by neha fan1

u should have seen shukla, vijaresh, sampat and minks face wen dellu woz hugging sana🤣! awww my nik even wen he didnt win was joking around! he is a pure gem...def class apart

so true