best words for Nik ever said..nik fans please read

Posted: 11 years ago
i came across this post of Barlin...without Barlin's permission i am taking liberty of post them here...
Barlin, i was nikky boy fan and now i am ur fan too...thanks for the perfect description...you wrote beautifully...i wanted all nikkyboy fans to notice this
Barlin wrote:
"I honestly don't care who wins now, for me Niketan has been the winner and will continue to be.
I have never been part of a forum, never voted for anyone for a reality show let alone watch one completely.I always thought this show was a pathetic excuse for a reality show and out of work actors and models come here in desperation to save their careers and are mercilessly exploited in the name of good entertainment (this may hold good to some extent even now πŸ˜› ). But it is this ridiculous show that introduced me to Niketan. A model by profession, An Engineer through education, A knowledgeable decent gentleman by choice. He never stops to amaze me. His intelligence...he's one smart cookie and I never expected a model to talk so fondly about Newton's laws, Cloud types, Quantum physics, spiritual healing all at the same time. He cannot be restricted to just a few things and his outlook towards life, his general attitude, not to mention his sense of humour( which was sometimes out of line and weird tooπŸ˜›) and most importantly his ability to accept good in people in spite of his differences with them and the list goes on. One of the best qualities that just made me melt and become his fan is, barring Imam he never let anyone feel isolated and always checked on people and diverted them( Also I don't think Imam ever felt isolated, he loved being alone). Especially when Sapna was depressed and locked herself in the loo, all were engrossed in talking...he went and sat with her till she was settled.He was the same to everyone in the house.This guy is almost perfect, even his insecurities, outbursts of anger, his insensitive behaviour seemed justified. He was the only reason for me to watch the show and for me he was the most entertaining of the lot and this is my kind of entertainment. The only thing which is making me sad right now is that I don't get to stalk him any moreπŸ˜›. I will miss him terribly, he has been a very good influence. Irrespective of the results, he's an Arabi ghoda of that house!
And a special mention to this AT and its members, you reflect his principles and your interactions seem to be decent and just, glad to be a part of it. 😊"
niketan was coolest housemate of bb  but he should have controlled himslef more and should not have tried his hand on imam otherwise i believe he would have won this seasonπŸ˜‰..i loved the way he played game ...h
I agree with it all ! I love Niketan ! Everything about him was so charming ! This guy won my heart 
I completely agree with Barlin 

BB6 was special for me because it had Nik πŸ˜³ 

And all the people in the Nik AT πŸ€—

I hope Niiki  Boy reads this Barlin ! 
Edited by -sanika- - 11 years ago
Niketan is the winner.
Nuf said
Nik is a winner for me too...with or without clothes.
Sorry I'm just obsessed with his clothes.
As is everybody else.
he would have become a runner-up atleast..
how come he is 4th ??? πŸ˜²
And how can we forget his one liners.. Ohhh, he was class apart.. I wish he could have shared the stage with his best friend - Urvashi.. I m gonna miss seeing them together, his irritating her and then, her saying, kameene hai tu (pyaar se), aaawww, gonna miss their understanding n friendship.. Niketan was the only intelligent n smart in the house.. BBH would have been incomplete without him..
I wish him all the very best for his future.. May we get to see him often now..
also one best advise nik had given to urva..
"remove two names ie. delnaaz and aashka, from your life and you will a happier person.."
so damn correct he was..!!! πŸ‘
I loved him too..and I voted equally for him and Urva..either winning would have brought me equal happiness...as far as stalking goes..I am gonna stalk him out of BB too..I am sure he will be in page 3 news hereon πŸ˜Š Edited by VAZ2011 - 11 years ago