munisha katwani predicts nik or urvasi win in BB 6

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Colors' Bigg Boss Season 6 is all set to wrap with the announcement of the winner in tonight's episode (12 January 2013). Everyone is waiting with bated breath to find out the ultimate name of the winner. So we decided to ask ace tarot card reader Munisha Khatwani...let's see what she had to predict...

Niketan Madhok has got the Card Of World and Urvashi Dholakia has the Card Of Sun which means they both have a strong chance of winning the show. Right now they are at the same position. So, it's very difficult to tell who out of them will win finally. But, it's definitely one of them till something drastically changes in the next few hours.

Sana Khan has The Ten Of Cups which means even if she does not win the show her career is going on a high from here. But there is some bad news for Imam Siddiqui as he gets The Card Of Tower. This means he will neither be appreciated for what he did in the show nor will people value him outside.

Here I would like to add that Sana is also a very strong contender. But my bet would be on Urvashi and Niketan. So let's see what finally happens and may the best inmate win!!!

is this the same female  who was a joke on Survivor.. what the heck does she know...  now every numerologist and astrologer is making money based on  what they think.. or what is obvious... where were they at the beginning of the show... they should have made their predictions then I would have probably believed
WHO CARES ABT HER PREDICTION ..
want Imam to  win ...