Posted: 11 years ago
my friend is at finale place and watching live everything ..Minutes ago he saw yana is bringing urvashi with her :( THis is not fair big bosss I have spent like lots of money to see her as winner ..Ur voting line is a crap its shittt I dont belive in salman or any colors voting they all are biaseddd
Originally posted by amit9957

my friend is at finale place and watching live everything ..Minutes ago he saw yana is bringing urvashi with her :( THis is not fair big bosss I have spent like lots of money to see her as winner ..Ur voting line is a crap its shittt I dont belive in salman or any colors voting they all are biaseddd

dil khush kar ditta👏
LOL If this is true then Sana Khan is winning. LOL. So much for not being rigged, BB. You really want us to believe that Sana Khan, an unknown face, can get more votes than other stronger personalities? 
Guys acc to twitter its Sana the BB6 winner
How come even sana got more votes than urvashi ..I dont belive this this is all BB looser 
OHHH NOOO... I am sooo upset ...Please update us more...How come sana got more votes that urvashi...God ...Now my prayer only for Niketan...He is the true reserved among the others.. 
Woow what a great news... Is Imam still in?
I don't believe urv. is out.
I wish this is not true..I am die heart fan of urvashi please GOd