Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Mr. India Task vs Mud Mud ke na Dekh Task

ShinyDiscoBall thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Requirements of both tasks were almost same i.e. the person who has to make you react was allowed to do anything BUT you have to react as if he/she is invisible. And What did people sent by BB did ? They broke eggs by throwing on Floor (wasting food), they threw the shoes inside the pool (touching & damaging personal stuff).

So if they were right in doing that why not Imam?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
SO ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!!!!!!!  WELL OBSERVED!!!👏👏

Ab bolo logo!
milindms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok k imam to devta samaan hai
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: milindms

ok k imam to devta samaan hai

Man, what TM is stating here are not even opinions...they are actual facts, so why  this sort of nonsensical comments?
ShinyDiscoBall thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chachichampa

Man, what TM is stating here are not even opinions...they are actual facts, so why  this sort of nonsensical comments?

When someone has nothing to say in defense then they react like this... OK BYE 😆

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yesterday i watch tht epi...bb is protecting nik as if he is a god or somethg...and nik is reacting as the house is his...
urvashi is the limit...the way she try to immite everyone by mocking,grow up urvashi u past the age of making faces...bb house is not yours..u are a guest as imam too
imam was totally in character n iin pleasure to harass...i don't like him but he was doing as ask by bb..the interference of bb show us all tht niketan is very important for them
i simply loved sana reactions...she even defend imam