Karishma: Only Contestant to Enter BBHouse 4 times

Posted: 11 years ago
Karishma made her way into the record books today with her 4th entry into the BigBoss house. 👏

Don't think anybody can best that. 
I was so surprised to see Karishma enter the BB house for the 3rd time yesterday! Today will be the 4th! 

love Karishma!! true winner of the series... so dignified and classy! People will remember her for only good! 😃
Originally posted by TheBoss

Karishma made her way into the record books today with her 4th entry into the BigBoss house. 👏

did they show in precap??

Edited by mq84 - 11 years ago

4 times? How come?
Originally posted by Juanita

4 times? How come?

after the finale every year there's a party in the BB house for contestants, crew and Salman plus the finale is right beside it! today will be the fourth time she enters the BB house! 
Damn all you guy's call her fans and pankhas? 👎🏼  Shame on you tucchey fans.  😆

You forgot the supermarket task. 😉

Damn all you guy's call her fans and pankhas? 👎🏼  Shame on you tucchey fans.  😆

You forgot the supermarket task. 😉

oh shoot I forgot! I thought you were talking about today! 😆 but yeah you're right! 😊

ps. even Karishma forgot about the supermarket task or didnt count it! 😆
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 11 years ago
Wrong... 5 times.. you forgot her entry into Salman's house on his birthday bash 😳

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/158766935-karishma-kotak-and-sangeeta-bijlani-arriving-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QRjgnvoxZSRncDAS%2B5JdbbE07ikVXzcINhTjrMlHOZbNlABAKKcRhC%2BOC%2FvexGMIhw%3D%3D
Edited by cl0wn - 11 years ago
Originally posted by cl0wn

Wrong... 5 times.. you forgot her entry into Salman's house on his birthday bash 😳

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/158766935-karishma-kotak-and-sangeeta-bijlani-arriving-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QRjgnvoxZSRncDAS%2B5JdbbE07ikVXzcINhTjrMlHOZbNlABAKKcRhC%2BOC%2FvexGMIhw%3D%3D

LOL heres another pic... I'll post directly! 

Karishma Kotak and Sangeeta Bijlani

somehow I knew she would be at Salman's bday and the next day I found pics! she's sweet so why not invite her... 
But this was after she was evicted. She never made her way back into the house until today.