cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
For 13 weeks, she was so calm, composed, patient, relaxed, forgiving, reacting only when needed to, not keeping grudges, etc. etc. etc.

But in the 14th week, you are showing a different side to the viewers which is full of anger, violence, hatred, greed and "mauke pe chauka maarna" attitude

WHY URVASHI WHY??? I'm speechless...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Same here...completely disappointed with her...
Ghuggi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved her and in the last two weeks hated her!
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: RAGINI_JAY

Urvashi Dholakia we are with you 

kls600 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: cl0wn

For 13 weeks, she was so calm, composed, patient, relaxed, forgiving, reacting only when needed to, not keeping grudges, etc. etc. etc.

But in the 14th week, you are showing a different side to the viewers which is full of anger, violence, hatred, greed and "mauke pe chauka maarna" attitude

I feel viewers shouldn't be disappointed because she is staying true to her self. She basically has put the prize at stake by keeping true to herself. If she wanted she could've been fake and ignored imam and his harassment, but instead she spoke against what she felt was wrong.

Personally, I support her because she remained true to herself, which may cost her but she doesn't care.
cl0wn thumbnail
Yeah... I'm shocked..!!
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cl0wn

you are watching the same bibbboss season 6 alag che...😆

and u found urvashi calm composed patient relaxed for 13 weeks...😲

please show  me the videos...😆

actually we urvashi fans found urv for the last 14 weeks  as loud...blunt...reacting for each and everything...keep grudges and dont forget anything...bitches...shouts at her enemies...and friday comes mauke pe chauka maarke dushman ko khatam kartha hai...straight forward...jo man mein hai woh munh pe bhi hai...and in between masti...compassionate..calm and composed...

and she dint change a bit of herself in this 14 weeks...woh pehle week mein ande keliye fight kiya wohi urvashi hai..last week mein bhi...

and that's y we love her...genuine...😳
rahul_02006 thumbnail

Calm composed for 13 weeks? may be she dint react much  as all were too scared to argue with her. I always found her over reacting even at a slightest provocation. 

btw thats y i never liked her  :)
Edited by rahul_02006 - 11 years ago
cl0wn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kls600

I feel viewers shouldn't be disappointed because she is staying true to her self. She basically has put the prize at stake by keeping true to herself. If she wanted she could've been fake and ignored imam and his harassment, but instead she spoke against what she felt was wrong.

Personally, I support her because she remained true to herself, which may cost her but she doesn't care.

Putting prize at stake? NO! She thinks NOW is the right time to get ahead in the race by CRYING LOUD against Imam...

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
IT SHOWS THAT SHE IS HUMAN!! AND HAS HER DRAWBACKS

NO ONE IS PERFECT OR BHAGWAN

IMAM DID HAIVANIYAT --- PHIR BHI PEOPLE WANT HIM TO WIN?? WHY?

EVEN NIKETAN LOST HIS COOL WITH IMAM😆

EVERYONE HAS LOST THIER COOL AT ONE TIME OR THE OTHER

SO WHAT

IF URVASHI LOST IT

IMAM WANTED HER TO LOSE .. SO HE KEPT MISUSING HER NAME.. CHALAK KAHIN KA
TO PROVOKE HER

SHE WAS PROVOKED BY IMAM😡

BUT LOVE URVASHI INSPITE OF IT ALL

SHE IS HUMAN TOO