Paranormal

I need Help. Things have been happening

mothereva1 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello, 

I am a 21 year old male. I really dont know where to start, so please forgive me if Im all over the place.  Even sincess I was very young I had always felt really different, but I mean really really different.  I have been able to see into the future and control weather (especially the winds and storms). Im not talking about oh I feel I can do stuff, " I mean it actually happens". Nor am I saying theses things have only been seen by me, in fact I know some people who have seen me do such things.  It has been this way all my life, but I feel I have become stronger from when  I was younger. When I was younger there was only the essences of  feeling my power or the (power ) – (I feel like this was gift from God) using it to see the future till I was  the age of 13. I had taken a trip with my mother and brother. We had gone to Mexico and visted pyramid of the Sun. Walking along the avenue of the dead my mother gave my brother and I jade rocks to hold in are hands, and told us to go on top of the pyramid exactly a 12:00. Each of us rushed to get the top, where we fond are selfs alone. We also watched the hands of the clock before it hit 12 and when it did we raised are hands up to the cloddy over head sky, from which a  immense gust of wind blew a hole in the clouds above. The Sun in all its radiances shined and magnetic power filled the air, making my moms own hair stand up on end. I could feel some energy, energy  unknwon to me but it felt as if my soul had breaken free  from a cage. As quick as it came the clouds took there original place, yet we noticed a massive swarm of nats flew across us covering all of us in a second and then 10 seconds latter they were gone... The event has linger in my mind for years. Sincess then I other things have happen . I mediate everyday. I often wish to do it all day, but I need time for practical things. I have been able to see the future, create storms, make storms go away and attract materials to my self. Even speak to the dead, but the reason I am posting this, the reason I'm letting every know about this is because I'm afraid. I'm afraid of what to do with this power or in some ways I feel like I cant talk to any one about it. Even when I see psychics they often tell me that I have powers and that I am capable to of changing the world for the better but I also can make it horrible. My Mom is the same but she is not like me. She feels things and attract materials but ignores everything elles. I think I'm stronger Idk tho lol :P. She told me she feels the same way and she jokes to say that she thinks she was adopted. Sometimes saying she has dreams of being on other planets, which for some reason I dream of too. My brother is  scared about the topic only because it kind f**ks up logical resoning and ends some times with no answers, but he has recently been able to accept such things .

Any ways can some help me a little, with find out why this is? My mom did say my family is from the French Royal Family if that helps lol. Any ways- what do you guys think I should do? What do you think at all. All comments are welcomed. 

Edited by mothereva1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hkl75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well written story bro. watch super heroes themed movies. 
Kaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
How do v know what u are saying is real???
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey that is quite interesting.
I would like to hear more.
I would say that firstly do not speak much about it to others in your school or working life.
Keep it a secret and try to act normal. You do not want people to call you a crazy monk or a magician or trickster etc.
Keep praying to God to show you the way and take care.
Use your powers for good always but do not get distracted from your goals in life.
villain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow super . Would be great if you make a film on it.
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Even I feel like I'm from the UK Royal Family. I can still connect with their roots in Brehmen in Germany, I don't need to sleep to see those dreams, I see them with open eyes πŸ˜‰ and I just need o use my power together able to dream while I'm awake. 

Please contact me, if you want to know how to enjoy your power more efficiently ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
SoPunk thumbnail
Originally posted by: ihatesslk

HI SunTzu

what u can see Dream with open eye?? what spooky man you are...πŸ˜•

Please read my above post...Even i have some power, can you tell How can i use it in better ways...😳??  
and hey don't u think we should make superHumans community?!?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...am sure we will rockπŸ˜ƒ

Yes I can see you are mirroring my powers. πŸ˜† Looks like we have similar powers and that's a very good thing, together we can do great things. You have to decide how you want to use your power.  Personal or for the human welfare. For evil or honest purposes. Remember you cannot use ur power for both Evil and honest desires... Either one you have to chose. ... πŸ˜†
SoPunk thumbnail
Originally posted by: ihatesslk

^^^ Uhmmm...i cannot use power for evil and honest desires??...then where the phuck  i can use these powers??...i don't want to use for selfish  humans.. right now beggar , nothing in hand...can i open a shop of it..i will help those who will pay me...what say?? will it work??πŸ˜†

@Bold: you can use for one; Either Evil or Honest desires.

You cannot tell more than 3 people, that you have this power, then your power will be ceased. πŸ˜†
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
U are spooky Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
TM wud love to get update soon ! I thnk u shud talk to close religious figure , maybe from temple