Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Urva Fans - Tonight automated voting set up

Posted: 11 years ago
I have set up my automated code to click VOTE NOW for Urvashi from 9 PM UK Time till 3.30 AM UK TIME nonstop in 5 virtual machines .You just imagine the votes i will put for our URVA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bottom_Line thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Liar Liar Pants on fire ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Bottom_Line

Liar Liar Pants on fire ðŸ˜†

If i paste the code,you will not understand dude ðŸ˜‰

Bottom_Line thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ashisvicky

If i paste the code,you will not understand dude ðŸ˜‰

Oh really ...How does your code account for the 100 vote per ID restriction...Hmm lemme guess your code creates automatic new email ids and then votes right...I guess you have been watching RA1 from morning ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
And just copy the code and I will tell you what the code does and from where you have copied it ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Bottom_Line

Oh really ...How does your code account for the 100 vote per ID restriction...Hmm lemme guess your code creates automatic new email ids and then votes right...I guess you have been watching RA1 from morning ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
And just copy the code and I will tell you what the code does and from where you have copied it ðŸ˜†

Dude ...have you heard of selenium test libraries..if not go n learn it ...using selenium libraries with Python language,i have written a code which takes ID from a spreadsheet and vote for n number of iterations .I have 20 ID's at this moment( yahoo,FB,IN.com,gmail) and in the process of creating more to add in the spreadsheet.Let me tell you i am in IT since 13 years and i head test automation centre of excellence for an investment bank IT division
urva ki toh nikal padi...😆
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
dude hope u are saying the truth and not making the other urva fans complacent..hope ur votes are counted..since urva 's votes dropped big time 
Originally posted by: raj.

dude hope u are saying the truth and not making the other urva fans complacent..hope ur votes are counted..since urva 's votes dropped big time 

Dude i am in UK and i can't vote now ..I can only vote from 9 PM UK time and the voting stops at 9 AM IST(3.30 AM UK Time).Please don't be complacent and keep voting to make URVA win by a huge margin..I am in the meanwhile creating more ID's for her 
ChotaBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BigBoss is counting only one vote per id. 
Update table User_Vote set voted_contestant = <your_last_voted_contestant> where user_id = <your_id>
Originally posted by: ChotaBoss

BigBoss is counting only one vote per id. 

Update table User_Vote set voted_contestant = <your_last_voted_contestant> where user_id = <your_id>

They count based on the rows written from each contestant.If they woud have a validation then it would have said that you have already voted .As we get Vote now confirmation every now and then ,it shows that the data is written in the tables.