Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Uncensored: Imam's water therapy-Cruel BB!

khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So, I just came across one of the uncensored videos of the "Main Pagal Hoon" task...

Okay seems like everyone (ie. all the "patients") were supposed to do the task...Cruel BB should've posted everyones video and not just Imam's then!

Edited by khoslakadhokla - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it was given by bb..urvashi said same in same video "sab ne kiya hai"
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone did it. BB told them to do water therapy. Sab ne kiya its even said. Rajeev later comes to the pool. In the LF Niketan aksed him which swimwear he should take.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
It just shows Urvashi's bitchiness. I've been saying it all along. Urvashi is just so bitchy and petty.

How can people like her? She reminds me of Kareena Kapoor with her obnoxious attitude.

So just because shes a single mother she should win? What is this some kind of social service? This is Big Boss, its all about entertaiment. Not the humane society.
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazed to see people actually posting this 3 day old video today. And even more amazing since its old video is already posted thrice today. Well done.

URV t0 56882
Urvashi for the win 
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Okay...if everyone did it, BB should've posted everyone's video too! Wow! Cruel BB!

I'll edit my post then...
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Originally posted by: MatteFinish

Amazed to see people actually posting this 3 day old video today. And even more amazing since its old video is already posted thrice today. Well done.

URV t0 56882
Urvashi for the win 

Jeez! Chillax! 
Its the first time I came across it today and didn't spot any topics on it in the first few pages, that's why posted it! 
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
this is what BB want...he dint show it in edited version...and he put only imam's therapy in uncensored videos...

so every one will be against urvashi and start bash her...

every time urv is vamp and imam /dellu /ashka are victims...
shreyanag thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nobody spoke good abt urva when she supported imam at times...But she easily gets bashed eventhough BB had assigned this task ðŸ˜• Edited by shreyanag - 11 years ago
shreyanag thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_masti

this is what BB want...he dint show it in edited version...and he put only imam's therapy in uncensored videos...

so every one will be against urvashi and start bash her...

every time urv is vamp and imam /dellu /ashka are victims...

I saw SimplyPurple posting this video on twitter against Urvashi so that people stop voting her ðŸ˜†