Urvashi: I don't trust bengalis

chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
*************** UPDATED 1/16/2013 *******************

Watch the live feed interview starting from 2:10. Aviroopghosh_13 asks her about the comment on Bengalis. Urvashi admits to saying that and tries to rationalize it by saying that she's had some experiences that made her think like this and that she doesn't mean "all bengalis".

I hope you guys remember that snippet from early on in the show where Ashka quoted Urvashi that she doesn't trust Bengalis.

Just a reminder and something to consider before y'all start voting for contestants.

I thought it was necessary to bring this up since a lot of folks are too enticed with her "strong woman" image and I just wanted to balance things out a bit.

May the best person win !

*************** EPISODE VIDEO *******************

Here's the video from the episode.

Watch from the start but pay close attention to 00:49 - 01:05 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk0TP61_pQQ

Ashka : Usne (Urvashi) sana se leke is line tak sab ke bare mein kaan bhare hamare. Sana ka isliye kyunki woh rajeev ke saath baithti hai, Karishma ka isliye kyunki woh kaam nahin karti hai, mataji kyunki woh zyada bolti hain, aayi phir shayantani pe mujhe to aachi vibes nahin aati hai - I don't trust bengalis

She is basically telling Delnaaz the reasons/excuses given by Urvashi as to why she doesn't like certain people (She named Sana, Karishma, Mataji/Sampat, in the house. If you still don't understand, then either you guys have problems comprehending conversations and the context in which things are said or your fan obsession  has got to the point where its basicallyandhbhakti and andhshradha. You guys have no problems accepting things that are said by Delnaaz , Rajeev, Urvashi or even Niketan  that you haven't seen or verified on live feed or anywhere else but you don't want to believe what Ashka is saying because of your bias. You didn't see niketan's vibhuti falling off either did you ? But you believed him right ? 

I rest my case.

Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So urvashi talks about family, dignity yet she brings in race in the show.

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Urvashi will do and say anything to win this show.

This drama shown in pre-cap is to cash in women vote. This shameless woman is using that issue. In reality she has hated Imam from the start. Imam said i prayed for you, you raised wondeful kids and I wish my life partner was like Urvashi and here she is abusing him.

Today I think I have made a mistake. I thought Rajeev Paul was the worst but Urvashi has passed him. That clown at least is open about his fights.
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
when did she say that? please can i have the date or link.i have watched all the episodes and to the best of my knowledge, i havent seen her saying anything like that.
i am not disbelieving anyone.i just want to see it for myself.
Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yah i remember her saying this about shayantni in the beginning of the show...that was rude
chucknorris thumbnail
Originally posted by: denver_diva

when did she say that? please can i have the date or link.i have watched all the episodes and to the best of my knowledge, i havent seen her saying anything like that.

i am not disbelieving anyone.i just want to see it for myself.

There was a lot of debate on this forum about it.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3248527

Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
aashka said that..anyway loses trying their best to pull down urvashi...losers losers..we r not listening to u..losers ..😆
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Was this statement aired in one of the episodes? I dont recall hearing it from Urvashi herself but I recall Aashkha & Delnaaz speaking about it. I am not sure if Livefeed was around at the time or not but basically, you have got two scenarios: Urvashi said it or she did not. Since I have not heard it from her mouth, I am not going to hold her responsible for the statement that could have been twisted by the likes of Aashkha & Delnaaz. However, if she did say this statement, then it was a stereotypical comment that should not have been said.

Lets not drag things into picture that we have no proof of..Unless of course you have seen the clip where she said the same. Please dont forget to copy the link here :))

Thanks.
Edited by smartc - 11 years ago
chucknorris thumbnail
People, I'm not going to go through the hundreds of clips and find the video and the exact scene where Ashka told it to Delnaaz. Perhaps some of you weren't here when it happened, but it was a hot debate on this forum as evidenced by the thread I posted. Do a forum search for "urvashi" + "bengali" and you will come up with something in the search results.
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
😡 She DID NOT say that!! She was telling something like Ashka has problems wid everything.. iske sath ye uske sath woh.. i dont trust bengalis n blah blah.. She shared wat Ashka said..