who are we to label others "mental"

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I am sorry but I find the numerous posts calling Imam " Mental" "psycho" and what not to be completely out of line. Who are we to judge the people on tv in a reality show. Just bcoz a person does not follow the norms of society, thinks differently than others , he is a mental or a psycho.

do we know him personally, no we dont

its sad that these very people calling names and insulting these people and labelling the contestants what not are actually saying the contestant has issues.

The worst of it is apparently  the fans of Imam who are supporting him or find him entertaining are having mental issues as well. Thats way out of line

its uncalled for and unwarranted
i agree precap main tou imam ke illawa saare lag rahe the!!
Any normal person can identify Psycho... Doctors can certify. Otherwise doctors wouldn't have never got a psy patient, because every pagal claims that I'm not pagal... It's the normal people who identify them and take him to the psychiatrist to get it authenticated and treatment...

Yes, when a normal person fails to identify a pagal, he needs a checkup...
We are viewers and they went to show to find our judgement and we have right to dso
Until imam not in bb i dint called him mad... But now my verdict is he is mad psycho cruel accept it or not but fact...
imam is mental now becoz he picks and irritates devijee and devta of this forum 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
imam pagal banke actually maze lut raha hai..paglon ko sub allowed hota hai...jo normal behave karta hai ...vo bewkoof kehalata hai aur usse har baat ki explanation deni padti hai..
They are contestants and they are all judged by viewers. They came to the show to be judged. 

What about the all the folks in here who start name calling and get all pissed off at those that don't support the same contestants that they do ? The kind of fan obsession they have is worthy of a Hollywood-psycho flick. How can anyone get so fanatically attached to these stars they don't even know and they are not likely to meet ever in their lives ?