Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Love Love Love...!!!

ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys...
What are you guys thinking?
Today's episode Taarey were fab na...
Wow, it was so so so so beautiful and better than we expected.
Muaah to them.
See, its a new beginning to us. This 2013 is going to be amazing for us.
Taarey in a relationship.
But, I was surprised. We all just took it for granted that Taani knows about Sharon and Swayam or at least I did.
But how Rey found out it and was trying to keep his promise to Swaron and Taani caught the lie in a second. I was so damn jumping with joy. Wow.
And Rey's quote, relationship ki yahi bat he, ek minute me 'girlfriend' pakad leti he.
In the whole episode, I had a smile, in fact a wide grin on my lips.
Then, Taani and Swayam emotional and Rey listening. Ayehaye.
Rey was looking at Taani's expressions all the time. Just kehne ka baki reh gaya ki "Haye, kitani pyari he meri Taani. Kitani sweet he"
And I am so glad that after a lot of time, Vrinda di ko kuch dialogues diye gaye.
Thank goodness, I was beginning to think that Palki maam kuch gadbad kar rahi he.
Par Palki maam pe gussa hone ke din ab khatam ho gaye he.
D3 IS BACK... Palki style. Finally, a dance and love special serial. Our favourite. Not the action serial.
Thank you from my heart Palki maam.
I wish that each day of 2013 bring joy to everyone. Everyone, every fan. Taarey, Swaron and everyone.
Then Taani shhh... Rey. And this time, Rey hak jama sakta he, hak se. How he took her hand, how he got closer to her, but Taani didn't let him. Oh Taanu. My shweeti.
And after so long, so long, Taani, Rey are smiling. Grahan hat gaya he guys. Party. This is the beginning, a fresh beginning, happy times guys...
And then Rey going. And asking her, me jau? Pakka? Jau? Hahaha
I know what you want Rey. But hamari Taani itani aasani se nahi aayegi
I am so happy, they are happy.
Wow wow wow
This word has become my favorite.
And I am so glad, first Sharey scene incoming guys.
And Taarey hug and I missed half of precap. Sad.
But everything is fine now. Hurray... And now Taani is also shown with the gang. So glad. So happy I am. Muaaah to everyone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh go I am so happy 
Res 

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
aaj ke episode mein itna hain likne aur share karne ke liye ke main lihoongi toh  cant stop..

res for now unres jaldi karungi

unres my expectaion was nothing frankly from today but got a lot in return

-- i just like how rey was so sure in telling swayam abt them ...i hope the right time whenever it coems doesnt give any grief

-- rey ka JALDI waala dialogue

-- taani's care for swayam ... infact wat i liked is first time rey gotta see the bonding LIVE in action

--yeh surprised that taani doesnt knw i thot she took swaron for granted as in she says bhabhi bhabhi

-- taani ki shushing...ek alag hi baat hain iski...its 4th time now and still counting...

-- rey man where were u till today why did u give her so much pain when u just want to see her all smiling...cheers to rey for making taani comfortable...uske hyperness aur wierdness ko sirf rey hi handle kar sakta hain

-- rey ka ek aur mahaan bhashan on love pyar and mohabbat--i think rey had taken swayam ke philosophical baba ka seat today

-- ab mein jaooon..pacca... taani intially confused as to wat to say ...nodding as in saying no was ..gosh bechari itne badey jhatke mein confuse ho rahi hain

-- rey ka pehla sorry ( pehla waala in a relationship first one was in first tujhko jo paaya washroom scene after food spalash ) as in due to being late...listening sorry from his mouth is like once in a new moon day

and precap mein hug ..felt bad coz sharon was being rude to rey also...

looking fwd for GS-AGS wala scens...aur bhi hain but itna ok hain i think so

Edited by ramusk - 11 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Awesome post dear...i was smiling the whole time looking at the adorable couple...and my smile just grew wider when Rey said "Relationship ka yahi baat hai...girlfriend chat se pakad leti hai...!!!!😆..
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post!!! spoke out ma heart... and dis guys wer like d cutest thing on earth today... and loved it wen rey said "ye smile bohooot mushkil se wapus ayi hai" i agree to him...seriously bohot tym baad ayi hai... and i like how aftr every 2 sec Rey wants her to smile..n keeps tellin her to smile... aawww..Taarey are amazing!
prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
grahan hat gaya!!
seriuosly and hopre it doesnt get back to plague them and us.
and me too- was so happy that rey wanted to tell swayam first thing.

wonderful posts and itna cute that epi utna hi ...how do u say it...sukhoon tha..,u know what i mean.

ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Right guys.
Its time for us to get used to this
More More More romance incoming😃
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i had this huge smile on my face throughout the entire episode😃...gosh man how can they be so damn cute,sweet,adorable,intense,pasionate and hot all at the same time.i am still awestruck and totally in the TR land
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mai kal ke epi ko dekh ke ek hi cheez bolungi..

" ROMANCE REDEFINED!!!"

Loved the post dii.. made me blush all over again!

Hoping to see a Taaron scene soon!
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Aashna Taarey are too cute I was smiling through theri scene even now am blushing after ages everything is back to normal and their bond is stronger than ever omg when Rey said gf I was gone for it lol. Vrinda and Amar are just amazing