Bolega gossips : Chahat : BT not letting her quit

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Chahat Khanna says Balaji Telefilms is not letting her quit Bade Acche Lagte Hain!

3 hours ago
It's been quite a while that TV actressChahat Khanna is threatening to quit Sony Entertainment Television's hit show Bade Acche Lagte Hain ever since the leap idea was first given out.

At present, Chahat claims that she has finally put down her papers and is serving the mandatory three months notice period in thisEkta Kapoor (Balaji Telefilms) produced show. About the same she said, "I have quit but Balaji Telefilms does not seem to have made up their mind to let me go for they are repeatedly cancelling auditions to find a new Aisha (her character's name)."

When asked if she would stay back, she stated, "I don't think I would given the way my negative character is framing up. I am 95% sure of moving out."

At the personal front, divorcee Chahat broke off with boyfriend Kanan Malhotra seen in Zee TV's Rab Se Sohna Isshq. While Kanan is engaged to Ekta Kaul aka Sahiba from the same show, Chahat is said to be tying the knot with Farhan Mirza. 

Speaking of her relationship with Farhan, she said, "I really don't care if he belongs to other religion. Even my parents are quite cool about him being a Muslim. I believe in love and not organized religions which anyways are manmade."

Sounds great Chahat!
bad news is she is quieting not he character...😡
thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!
thanks for sharing 😊