Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-B.N.K- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Once  there was a girl who used to believe in loves as she believed in god. Her theory was that if you can see god's smile  in an infant's innocent smile then you can also see love in your moms eye ever time she looks at you. How can you ignore that love?😊 There is a Prince Charming because everyone told you since forever .She waited and hoped that love will come.To be honest that girl was blessed by all kinds of love. She never felt that something is missing.

But one day she noticed that people is moving on, Prince Charming is nowhere to be found and everyone in her life is getting busy. And she had to leave her home and everything she had in her life. She kind of gave up on her Prince and get friendly with Mr Loneliness. Trust me he was not fun to be around.

One sunny morning she discovered Arshi land.A load for love and stupidity.That changed her life.She started to smile and thinking of living in there. The love she saw in the King and Queen of that land's  eyes she thought thats it thats what i want and thats is worth of any kinds of wait and fight. That feeling that care for each outer  was like something you cant describe in words . She hoped and thought she will never let go of this people and they will never leave her alone with Mr. Loneliness.

And then comes all the trouble in Arshi land. every single news was hurting her like nothing she ever experienced before.she panicked and she did what ever she can to save her Arshi land.To be with people of arshi land. Something in her head told her that this is stupid ,it does not work like this but she wanted to see the end and tell herself at the end you did everything you could but nothing worked out.She was broken and devastated . Then came the anger and hate...

she was very unhappy in the Kingdom of Hate she ask herself so many time why and why i am here. Then she made  a cute mistake which she proud of and she met some people in Arshi land who still hopes that there is a hope . She realize everything happens for a reason.

All of this bull crap heppened because she has to meet this real people in real world and realize there is a place you  belong.  Some very wise person told in his book that the most valuable gift u can give to some one is your time .because time is the only thing that is limited for one person and which  he cant regain or refill .So if he or she chose to spend it with you then you really mean some thing for that person. Meaning you guys spending your precious time all though u know there a lot of things you can do with it that means that girl means something to you.😊

Aparna...all of this came to my head yesterday but i needed to make it more meaningful thats why i did not answer yesterday.I  did not even notice that i am becoming a dazzler but you guys did and congratulate  me. I believe if i were with you in person you would have a look in may face and tell me what i am really feeling  and that what makes you true friend. If loving Arshi was a mistake and making i hate GULL post was a dumb idea then trust me i am ready to do this again.

I love every single one of you guys.I thank all of you for being my friend.And i know life will happen some day we will all move on but i will never forget you and pray to have you back again.I hope some miracle happens and our King and Queen of love will come back and we all will live happily ever after , because the story has not ended yet ...in fairy tale and fairy land people always lives happily  ever after...right...😊

(Ps; So sorry for the melodrama.i just had to get it out.if you read the whole thing please tell me do you feel the same?)

Edited by tonmoy009 - 11 years ago
-mins07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations Glitter Graphics

Edited by mins - 11 years ago
SabMohMaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u so much Appu🤗
Yes it was too much hard work
had to spam day and night😆
Congrats Tonmoy darling
Edited by Priya025 - 11 years ago
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Edited
cudnt post pics:(
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS!!!
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congratulation  Tonmoy di and priya di too...🥳 Edited by SAFATWEET - 11 years ago
SabMohMaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mins

Congratulations Glitter Graphics

SabMohMaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAFATWEET

congratulation  Tonmoy di and priya di too...🥳

-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3