Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

if KRK can go.. Niketan should go!

agonyaunt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
As per rules its clearly mentioned that no one can indulge in physical violence and in it, includes pushing! Every season we have seen a lot of terrible fights (sky and siddarth) and in each fight  everyone used to say haath tou laga coz everyone knew it results in eviction ! Imam is provoking every1 from day one..y didnt rajeev push him? If krk can go and pooja misra, so should niketan unless he is fixed winner !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PM also evicted due to push 
chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
niketan should have been evicted...BB broke his own rule for niketan. BB wants to serve the winner's crown to niketan on a platter
meaowmeaow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree! But dont worry because audience know whats happening and if Niketan wins it wont be because of he is liked or whatever but it will be because of his links with Salman Khan.

He is already confirmed winner of this fixed show
Bottom_Line thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I think he has harmed his chances of winning by that push...Till now he had an image of a cool and intelligent person...Now that has changed...If the voting is genuine then it should be a toss up between Imam and Urvashi...If Voting is not genuine then it would be a toss up between Sana and Niketan...
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i cant believe ppl r defending Imam really because i am nt a fan of any contestant but seeing imam doing his stuff js makes me angry and i dont knw how those ppl r dealing with him for 24 hrs if someone touches my personal stuff n throws away trust i would have banged their head on the wall...niketan was nice he js pushed ..do ur task to a limit dont cross the line 
jenny-zee thumbnail
Originally posted by: chammakchallo

niketan should have been evicted...BB broke his own rule for niketan. BB wants to serve the winner's crown to niketan on a platter

BB also broke a rule when he brought Imam back after he damaged the BB property which is also a rule.