Bade Acche Laggte Hai

o.s moon light with raya

.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
friends it is my version of story the story starts from yesterday episode
pihu ram and priya will be sleeping on same bed like promo and precap
now after listening to ram will tell priya i do not know what to do
priya will tell let me handle this issue i will talk to pihu and ask her what happened i have doubt on some people but i will tell their name very soon mr.kapoor but right now let me handle this
ram:on whom you have doubt
priya:just remains silent when time comes i'll tell u
priya tells that she want to keep pihu with her for 2 days then send her to km
ram agrees
next day morning ram leaves for office then pihu to school
pihu returns from school and is very sad
priya:princess wt happened why u are very upset did any one tell u anything
pihu is silent
priya: ye hamara ghar aur apki mamaa toh apki best friend hain na now u tell me wt happened
pihu: mamaa i don't want to live in papaa house becoz ayesha aunty will always scare me
yesterday i went to take water ayesha aunty yelled at me and told that she will not be afraid of u
priya: ok don't worry baby i know how to handle this issue you dont worry until unless iam alive i will not let you happen anything pihu you are my life (jaan) so how will i let my life suffer do not worry dear but plz listen to everyone and talk to every one properly your papaa loves u more than me so u can tell any problem with ur papaa in km and tell me when ever u have problem
pihu will catch priya tightly
priya will tell come mamaa will show u one beautiful place in the world( just to divert pihu fear and make her happy)
priya and pihu will go to beach and ram will call priya
priya will tell i and pihu are in beach 
ram will tell ok
pihu and priya will be eating  kulfi and ram will be joining them and all 3 will have kulfi
pihu u go and play mamma papaa will join u
priya mr kapoor i should tell u something very important about pihu she is so upset we both will play with her to make her happy and after she sleep ill tell u
pihu priya and ram will build hut with soil in the beach
priya will go into water and will play with waves going into water and coming back when waves come back
pihu will force ram and all 3 will play that and after that they will spill water on each otherπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
bg music will be bade ache lagte hain
ram pihu and priya will change their outfit
priya in white chudithar and pihu will be in pink frock and ram will be in white kurthi pyjamaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
there will be so many boats and priya pihu and ram will be playing out out moving around the boatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
pihu will be about to fall so both priya and ram will catch her
priya will tell to pihu see pihu know u got to know how your mamaa and papaa will protect u from each and every trouble and fear u face
pihu will smile
all 3 will be counting the stars
bg music will be bade ache lagte hain with past scenes and they will return home

i hope u all like it
u r enjoying
next part
priya will tell about ayesha behaviour

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice 1.. continue soon...
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very sweet
continue asap plsπŸ˜›
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice start...continue soon!!!
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice one, update next part
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww awesome update... yaar i really liked the way u showed mumma papa & beti bonding i wish CV's also had some brain like this... anyway hope to see ur updates soon...