Posted: 11 years ago
mam touched sana all over to her bottom...and sati savitri sana bended even more laughing😉..imam ftw

proof is yesterdays episode autumn ,,,,i opened this topic according to that episode...if you insists i can post pics but they are very ashleel..

so dont close this topic😊
Originally posted by speedi

mam touched sana all over to her bottom...and sati savitri sana bended even more laughing😉..imam ftw

proof is yesterdays episode autumn ,,,,i opened this topic according to that episode...if you insists i can post pics but they are very ashleel..

so dont close this topic😊

GO SPEEDI.. fight for your RIGHT !!!

Behcara Pillu dhekta reh gaya... Imam kaam kar gaya.. !
yeah saw this! i was like "yaak" when it was showing and was surprized by sana"s attitude..she was giggling!!!!:o
Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

yeah saw this! i was like "yaak" when it was showing and was surprized by sana"s attitude..she was giggling!!!!:o

🤢
bb that was chaep act by sana yesterday...how can see let anyone touch her like that...and then go to bathroom with rajeev and wash each other,,,,vishaal ki gf kya kar rahi hai yaar
yes it happened , we saw but it was only for create art work hun not in a ashleel way. come on yaar
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

yes it happened , we saw but it was only for create art work hun not in a ashleel way. come on yaar

art wark...to bathroom mein kya artwork tha fir😳

bb that was chaep act by sana yesterday...how can see let anyone touch her like that...and then go to bathroom with rajeev and wash each other,,,,vishaal ki gf kya kar rahi hai yaar

aree chalo:@ she is not vish"s gf:@
I had to see this for myself...  Edited by BaleHead - 11 years ago

art wark...to bathroom mein kya artwork tha fir😳

bath room mein kia hua, imam nay touch kia bath room mein ??😲