Bigger house vs loan free house

Posted: 11 years ago
Kya yaar bar bar 20 lac ka loan..forgot to mention ...got a bigger house in return...and what is this 14 years of my life spoilt...to kya Rajeev ka Kharab nahi huva...u can't take sympathy just because u r a woman...divorce mei dono ki life impact hogi...and whatever she has earned during these years must be over on her food, clothes and makeup...what Delnaaz ...cut the crap...keep ur mouth shut...if not possible...keep Maggie or alu all the time in it...so that we r spared...
Btw I don't like Rajeev at all (not using hate word as i dont have that feeling for anyone)and will be happiest person if he is out...and I am a woman too
Edited by praval - 11 years ago
delu picked bigger house
Yeah and then cry about loan.

Sorry for posting again...some error
My Biggest problem with Delnaaz is that after saying we will not discuss about it in public, she and her family are to harp and cry about it the most. As far as this aspect is concerned, Rajev handled it much better.
dono nay apnay size dekh kar ghar lia tha yaar 
Haan aur jis size ka ghar lete hain us size ka paisa bhi dena padta hai.

In her words ultimately ultimately he is in a loan free house and I have loan but she forgot to say that ultimately it was my decision.
I never really understood their loan, house ka chakkar. If they have two houses, why can't they each take one? What is there to bicker about?🤪
I don't like rajeev but here i support him.She is the one who wanted for divorce last nite she said mutual divorce happened between them she knows very well if she takes him to court she can't saqeez him so she did mutual divorce taking so much from him.If he has not given anything to him her family her makki bro ,mom will leave rajeev.She is a cunning lady cannot be trusted.