CM Jan 2013 Discussions

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
As of yesterday, Snake and SR had huge quarrel and had a big break to the extend Snake was insulting SR.  SR looked like loss as she cannot get through Snake's thick head.

Not to mention, Snake informs another set of villians where she is staying with them in Rameshwaram and she told the whole truth to them including Ratna is filthy rich.  Poor Ratna.  I bet they are going to take Ratna away into the sea.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I had the misfortune to catch last night's episode (but by then my senses got numbed by TMS and Thangam)...Chellameh always surprises you and annoys you in measures. Last night was a mixture of both and I absolutely loved it when Sneha told Sivaranjini "Phone-eh vaiyudi". 👏 LOL. Never thought I'd see that.

Also wondering when Sneha/Snake's role in teenage Ratna's suicide.

Janu thumbnail
thanks for sharing the gist of the serial
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Snake demands 25 crores from CM & MA to release Kannama to them. Vadai missing from hospital.

Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Snake demands 25 crores from CM & MA to release Kannama to them. Vadai missing from hospital.

Ithu veraiya... thanks niths
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh God. Thank you for that nithy, won't bother sitting in front of telly for the next few episodes. 👎🏼
nithya_IF thumbnail
Child abuse pa.. they made kannama cry over phone ..  I was grrr... 😡

snake makes Kannama cry and lets CM hear it over phone to get her demand of 25 crores fulfilled.🤢

They stoop so low for gaining TRPs.. 🤢
Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Child abuse pa.. they made kannama cry over phone ..  I was grrr... 😡

snake makes Kannama cry and lets CM hear it over phone to get her demand of 25 crores fulfilled.🤢

They stoop so low for gaining TRPs.. 🤢

Really disgusting of Radaan to do this!!!

We are watching last week's episodes.  We are behind time. 

Hey Newt, what happened to you?

Chellamae kandu first Swetha @ Quarky ran off and now Newt? 😆😆😆

Thanks Nits
nithya_IF thumbnail
@caryn

newt PMed me saying she is out of town and will not able to update for some weeks..

till she takes over, I shall try to post a few lines gist of this disgusting story.

Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i didnt see yesterdays but this vadai...wish the lorry had killed him that day. and this stupid gayu going back to him. but at least now she knows.
and is MAs dad that stupid? it was chellam who repeatedly saved MA and even after knowign she stole her daughter, she helped her in the court case. and he trusts vadai's words? vadai who left chellams and kids and married gayu? that dad is an idiot? he shd have nodded his head to vadai and then quietly informed chellams abt vadai. idhula vadai also says, chellammaa avlo nallava illai. seruppu...ivanuku hospital treatment kku paisaa kuduthaa paaru..avalai sollanum. this serial irritates me to such an extent. indha vadaikku snake is better. at least she openly shows her fangs. idhu, back stabbing repeatedly.