TOI:Yana Gupta to get caged for Bigg Boss 6 finale

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Yana Gupta to get caged for 'Bigg Boss 6' finale

Yana Gupta to get caged for 'Bigg Boss 6' finale
Model-turned-Bollywood item girlYana Gupta will participate in the "Bigg Boss 6" finale - she will enter the house in a cage and later she will perform.

The finale of the reality show will be aired Colors Jan 13.

"She will be performing in a cage hung on a crane and that will go inside the house. She will get one evicted contestant out (with herself) in the cage," the source added.

After her act, only the final two contestants will remain in the house.

Yana was said to have been offered to feature as a contestant in "Bigg Boss 6", but she had reportedly turned it down.

As of now there are six contestants in the show - Niketan Madhok, Urvashi Dholakia, Delnaaz Irani, Rajev Paul, Sana Khan and Imam Siddique - vying for the big prize money of Rs.50 lakh.

The finale, to be hosted by Salman Khan, is expected to be a grand affair with four popular TV actresses - Rati Pandey, Keerti Nagpure, Pooja Gor and Rashmi Desai - also performing.
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

"She will be performing in a cage hung on a crane and that will go inside the house. She will get one evicted contestant out (with herself) in the cage," the source added.

How about

- putting salman khan in cage
- applying reverse gear
- turning
- driving
- reaching jail nearby
- placing the cage in jail

This idiot needs to be brought down to earth in this manner. lol
It would look funny If Imam is with Yana in the cage ðŸ˜†

why has show hired boring actresses to perform in finale? where are my Pooja didi and Chamanlal jiju both? I thought they both would give their sizzling performance together .
Originally posted by Lallan-Top

why has show hired boring actresses to perform in finale? where are my Pooja didi and Chamanlal jiju both? I thought they both would give their sizzling performance together .

Who is Pooja and chamanlal, u mean Pooja Bedi and Sky? If so, I think Pooja has no permission to come after her statment regarding Salman last year...

Originally posted by King-Anu

How about

- putting salman khan in cage
- applying reverse gear
- turning
- driving
- reaching jail nearby
- placing the cage in jail

This idiot needs to be brought down to earth in this manner. lol
lol. he will easily get free from there. i heard that he has slept with all the cops of every police Station of Mumbai to release him after he knowingly/unknowingly commits henious crimes.
Originally posted by Zee_News

It would look funny If Imam is with Yana in the cage ðŸ˜†

considering he would take out the 3rd position holder, it would be Sana or IMAM...😉
Originally posted by saitan

considering he would take out the 3rd position holder, it would be Sana or IMAM...😉

Sana should be kicked out first, she is the most annoying ðŸ¥±

Originally posted by Zee_News

Who is Pooja and chamanlal, u mean Pooja Bedi and Sky? If so, I think Pooja has no permission to come after her statment regarding Salman last year...

yeah, i was referring to both of them in my posts. what you said is true? i feel same too ! as last year as well she was not invited to come in finale because of goat faced Suleman.