spoiler confirmed -- extremely Sad

Posted: 11 years ago
recently i got the phone call of Salman Bhai, who told me that all have been expelled from show because of their scuffle with one another.. . . Fight started by Imam for throwing Water on floor that fake Urvashi did not appreciate and she slapped Imam, Rajeev was standing away and he made out Urvashi got slapped, he instantly rushed to Imam to slap him. NOW sana and Delu was washing UW and vest respectively of Raju in bathroom that both of them heard shrieks of Raju and thought Rau was beaten up badly by Nikki behan, and they both too rush to whip Niketan badly that resulted in eviction of all inmates. Now they are standing out of main home and waiting for Rikshaws to go to their homes. But Sana and delu are in muddle where to go? RAJEEV HOME or Their respective Homes! 😆
🤣 Kya story hai haha ðŸ˜†

its better than Penchor's.
Khushi manao akhri baar rajeev ko dekhne ki. phir bye bye karna usko
Originally posted by Lallan-Top

recently i got the phone call of Salman Bhai, who told me that all have been expelled from show because of their scuffle with one another.. . . Fight started by Imam for throwing Water on floor that fake Urvashi did not appreciate and she slapped Imam, Rajeev was standing away and he made out Urvashi got slapped, he instantly rushed to Imam to slap him. NOW sana and Delu was washing UW and vest respectively of Raju in bathroom that both of them heard shrieks of Raju and thought Rau was beaten up badly by Nikki behan, and they both too rush to whip Niketan badly that resulted in eviction of all inmates. Now they are standing out of main home and waiting for Rikshaws to go to their homes. But Sana and delu are in muddle where to go? RAJEEV HOME or Their respective Homes! 😆

🤣🤣
You are Hilarious.
Hahaha thats too funny...all out and waiting for riksha!!!!! Hahaha!!!
Originally posted by Saniya93

Hahaha thats too funny...all out and waiting for riksha!!!!! Hahaha!!!
sana and delu both are confused where to go ? Rajeev home or their respective homes! LOl
Originally posted by Lallan-Top

its better than Penchor's.

Who is Penchor? ðŸ˜²

Originally posted by Zee_News

Who is Penchor? ðŸ˜²

a member whose screen name is penchor. that guy too posted a spoiler some min8 back to tell Imam and Nikki behan both are leaving. 😆
Mera Salam BHAI ko P.K ðŸ¤£