Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Your Last words for "LOL-PACHINO"

Posted: 11 years ago
He could have been a very strong contender without the third angle. He just needed to Respect his ex wife and live there with some dignity. Stage was perfectly set for him, but he failed to grab it, trying to add too much Masala by adding Sana angle ...πŸ˜†

What's your last words on/for "LOL Pachino" ... As he exits the show next...πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

td_dhoom thumbnail

We learn from our mistakes, yet we're always so afraid to make one. Is this true for you?

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Have BRAINS...

USE it...!!!I REST MY CASE...!

We learn from our mistakes, yet we're always so afraid to make one. Is this true for you?

Don't think so...πŸ˜ƒ

In today's episode, he was convincing Sana that... The voting trend is actually opposite...means...Raju on top, then Delu, then Sana...and actually Imam is the last... BB was showing it the ther way...πŸ˜† So, how do you think he will learn...πŸ˜‰

Funny think was... Sana was agreeing to it too...Bimbo..πŸ˜‰
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well played.. very intelligent.. without his antics and Sana angle he would have exited sooner.. He has no quality to remain so long but exploited the condition well to stay !! A very well played indeed
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
More importantly, I congratulate him for not taking 20L.. he showed fighting spirit and also proved despite having contact with an  Irani for 14 years, he did not pick the loser mentality of Irani(s). Edited by akash08 - 11 years ago
Is he being eliminated next ???
Please tell me Yes and you can have all the sweets and chocolates in your mouth πŸ˜›
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jaate ho...jaldi jaana...Sana ko bhi saath, lete janaπŸ˜†
(just the way he song for Imam wen he was in secret room)
πŸ˜ƒ
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Will miss you Tharki! And please take Sana with you :)
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hpe he exists
i am fed up of him