My prediction based based on official synopsis

ayushman9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
That is wrriten in synopsis too in zee tv website too similar to this.Based on that here is what i think

Here is what i think .She may marry ayan to stay in india ,coupled wit the fact that mayble the khadoos mamuzaan is real father of zoya . In this whole process ,she may fall for ayan & he will also for her ,but may be at some corner  of heart she will continue loving asad. . However when the truth about their fake marriage will come out,their marriage will be annuled .In between Asad also may start hating zoya thinking she is oppurtunistic .But as per islamic law if i am not wrong a woman can't marry the person from which she has taken divorced again without marrying another person & consummating it first (Please correct me if i am wrong ) .  At this point ayan may ask Asad to marry her for few days so that the rule is fullfilled & ayan can remarry her again but maybe in the meantime ,during the marriage arrangement ,Zoya & Asad hidden mutual feelings will began to emerge & this will create a very  very complicated situation for all the three protagonists

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkangel93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
uh... no i dnt think so... coz this plot is too complicated and many might not be able to follow it... 
RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I would have imagined it happening if Zoya was shown bonding with Ayaan and meeting Asad only after her marriage with Asad...but we are almost 60 episodes and Ayaan-Zoya havent even properly met ...SO I dont think so...
fabsomearshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i would agree on this that mamo jaan might be zoyas father   but marriage would be too much i think 😭
BlessedSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I just can't tolerate Zoya paired with Ayaan... never ever
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i hope cvs look at what we all want