Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Urvashi Urvashi take it easy Urvashi!!!

Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Iam here to support u Urvashi...dont worry... 
agreed that she took wrong decision on Imam..but its ok..she is also a human...
She might be under lottt of pressure as this is the last week of the show to whom to support and to whom not... This is also a GAME!!! 
Players might go wrong or take wrong decision when they r feeling pressure...so i wont loose my love on her for small mistakes😃

Do u agree with me Urvashi fans😳
Edited by .Shayari. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i'm always with urvashi...and i dont care abt the mistake..and dont call it as mistake...😆
Agree she is better than those fake trio. 
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If yesterday she took a decision against imaam then we shud also keep in mind that imaam respects her the most in that house.. She must be more kind towards imaam than others thats y he always praises her.. One wrong decision cannot change my opinion towards urvashi!! 

I support Urvashi!! 🥳
sarah75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Take an example; whenever we watch our fav stars movie most of the time we feel happy but sometyms we bcome sad n get angry on our stars for choosing a wrong role or doing a wrong movie but that doesnt change our mind or intention to hate that particular star...or start liking some other...we still cont to b loyal towards him or her...same goes hre..if we r loyal to Nik or urvi no matter if they do some mustakes or take wrong decisions it will
not make our heart sour...or change our heart...yes v can b upset but tht will b a temperory state...
*Alishba* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree 😊
Even after those  mistakes She is still far better thn other housemate👍🏼
I support Urvashi & m voting for her😊

gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes its so evident she is frustrated right nw... bt she shudnt lose her temper on imam all the time. hw abt jst let a few things go??
-Ratzz- thumbnail
m wid urvashi at any cost but one thing i dont understand why people suporting imam so much? Ya he is entertainer i like to be entertained but sometimes think as a housemates how much imam is irritating n annoying i dont want imam to win
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: basri

m wid urvashi at any cost but one thing i dont understand why people suporting imam so much? Ya he is entertainer i like to be entertained but sometimes think as a housemates how much imam is irritating n annoying i dont want imam to win

Totally agree with u👍🏼 Imam is entertainer but not always😲 some time he cross the limit...
monikabasra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
totally..agree with you and always with her,,,,