How Fair it is ??? is it alag Che ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
as per Behind the scene vid Imam has said something really bad abt Urvashi 

Bigg Boss team didn't show it ... Imam is coming across as a victim ... he is not fully innocent ...he does instigate ppl  ...yes Urvashi over reacted without any reason... he is provoking Sana/Rajeev and Del ... these three are no less... I am absolutely fine with it ... Imam knows what he is doing ,  its his kind of entertainment 

after observing all this one things is sure 

Imam is one of the Top 3 for sure  ... ppl are loving him ...

and one frm SRD gang will also be in top 3 ... it'll be Delu for sure  ( BB loves them ðŸ¤¢ ) 

and then there is Urvashi for sure 

so Niketan is not in Top three For sure ...

how Fair it is for the player like Niketan ??????

He has played the Best Game in the house ... 

Just bcz he didn't create Love Angles , He can't fight , he can't do nautanki , he can't do Chillam Chilli , he is Not abla Naari so he Can Not win the show ?????? 

why Bigg Boss is becoming all abt Telly actors Specially Telly ki Bahus , betiyan etc  ???? since season 4 its happening ... BB is becoming like any other typical reality show where Telly actors Rule and Talented ppl frm other field can Not win ( Remember channel made Gurmeet Choudhary win and Isha sherwani was forced to quite the show , in short she lost it  ) ... and Channel loves to promote those who creates Hungamas

and This season is ALAG CHE 

Edited by TheRowdiest - 11 years ago
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Just bcz he didn't create Love triangles , He can't fight , he can't do nautanki , he can't do Chillam Chilli , he is Not abla Naari so he Can Not win the show ?????? 

You know that he's done worse than those things right? He's provoked people, instigated people, and talked a lot about people behinds their back.
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

You know that he's done worse than those things right? He's provoked people, instigated people, and talked a lot about people behinds their back.

this is called Game ... and thats what I am saying he has played the best game so he shld atleast be in top 3 bcz of his mind Game 

not everyone can play it ... and in a game show playing a mind game is not a bad thing and it does not make one a bad person ... Half of the house was jealous of him bcz they cldn't play such game ... specially SAD ...Delu- Sabse safe to nik khel raha hai ( she was the most jealous of his game ) ...Vishal- bhai kaise khelte ho humein bhi sikhao ... and etc etc etc 

for me ppl like Aashka , Delu are bad in real life also

and can u plz tell me who didn't talk behind the back ????? its Bigg boss Shaitan ðŸ˜†

Imam is also playing a game ...its his style ... i won;t mind him in top 3 but Nik Deserves over him any day ... my Main problem is why Delu has to be in top 3 ????? why why why ?????? just bcz she is frm telly , playing abla naari , acting shweta / Juhi ?????? 
urvashi is bad
imam is good
urvashi is low lying
parasite