SLAMBOOK BB6 - Proof of Your Visiting

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello BBians,

Wishing you All A Very Happy New year 2013 😊

As the season slowly moves towards its finish, thought why not mark your proof of visiting the forum in season 6 and share it with your memories, something to cherish about your stay in this forum this season.

The idea was initially initiated  by user id name cool_yv aka Yash in season 3.

Slambook ~ Your Proof of Visiting Forum..

link to BB3 Slambook...  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1310213

link to BB4 Slambook... https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578064

link to BB5 Slambook...    https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2653171

Credit for Questions in this slambook goes to Yash (id: cool_yv) and Bugsy (id: Bugger)

Hope you all enjoy filling this up and make this thread a HIT.. lol as some members of BB4 used to say... πŸ˜› Hope you all enjoy this. Thanks. 😳

Just copy paste from

⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 ⭐️

till the 21st Question

into a new post and start filling in... Thanks. 😳

NO CHATTING in this topic. All such posts will be deleted.

Cheers!!!
BB6 Dev Team

1.Your Name

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)

3.My first post in season 6...

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)

6.Most Memorable person...!

7. My favorite Thread/Post

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣

8.Person that Made me go 🀣

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end

11.Most Weird Person...!

12.My Drama king/queen?

13. My choice of winner..

14.My achievement on Forum..!

15.Any incident worth Mention

16.Thing I'll miss the most

17.i'll be in next season or not?

18.You can see me posting on..

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!

20. Thing i regret the Most

21.My words to all on forum...:)

Edited by Autumn. - 11 years ago

MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6

1.Your Name : Autumn.

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) : 3

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) : Fivr, AJ, Deeps (this season)

3.My first post in season 6...  : Welcome DT thread

: 
4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) :
Got many warnings  πŸ˜›
from members who warn through PM, or scrap or reported button πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
to do something or the other or why so ?? and if not done then they will do this and that on the forum πŸ˜†

PM box was invaded 😳 πŸ˜†.

Har Ek Member Jaroor Hota Hai
So Everyone is Memorable
 πŸ€—

7. My favorite Thread/Post :
I spam the DT thread in VB section so may be that πŸ€” πŸ˜†
On the forum, I love reading Slambook and Farewell Thread of that season. This time it is named "Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte". Love Love to read everyone posts in there, everyone feelings and emotions about the members and forum in general. And emotions just swell up 😳 seeing how much fun everyone had on the forum. Feels so good and nice  😳 😳
😳
8.Thread that Made me go   
Hardly got to read as such on forum leisurely. Usually I read after the season is over, all fun threads . Though just now read Miss Cherrie last fun thread and it made go 🀣.

8.Person that Made me go    There are many but just now in this slambook read Lallan-Top entries and read that my achievement she feels is giving wl to members..  lol.. like seriously???  πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Thanks for the laughs Lallan-Top πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

9.Person am Going to e-kill Autumn. πŸ˜›

As of now nobody, but you never know πŸ˜†

11.Most Weird Person...! 

All MIDs πŸ₯±

12.My Drama king/queen?  BB forum = Drama

13. My choice of winner..  May the Best Win!!!

Liked by most of the members here. Thank You 😊

Various Experiences on the forum, never cease to amaze me.
All a learning process in something or the other.

16.Thing I'll miss the most :

Missing will last till the next season begins 😳

17.i'll be in next season or not? Yes, this my home on IF

18.You can see me posting on.. Various forums on IF

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Good Wishes are always welcome 😊

20. Thing i regret the Most : No regrets

Every season members keep coming back so why fight among ourselves.
Live and Let Live :)

Thanks to those who appreciated as well as criticize. It is always a learning curve. Apologizes for any discrepancies in moderation. Hope there are no grudges against whom some action was taken. Please remember there is nothing personal against anyone of you.
 πŸ˜Š

Edited by Autumn. - 11 years ago

1.Your Name TheBigTamasha or TBT as some of them call me here(I am here on an undercover mission so can't let my real identity outπŸ˜‰...so kaam chalao with my user id only)πŸ˜†

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) 2(chota parivaar sukhi parivaar)πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) going by 1st friend request then DesiCrowd...just last week onlyπŸ˜›

4.My first post in season 6...  the topic was character assassination related to Sapna v/s Siddhuji's conflict during that majorsaab task...yeah that thing got me here until then i was a silent reader😳

5.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) None till date...I am an acha bachaπŸ˜›...jhagda jhagdi mat karo gandhiji ko yaad karoπŸ˜†

6. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) None...Kora Kaagaz sa scrap book meraπŸ˜†

7.Most Memorable person...!bwtsweetu/sweetrahz-special thanks for those wonderful Karishma siggiesπŸ‘πŸΌ, crystalline23, nishita123, chillmahaul(Live Feed ki teen deviya or shud i say Niketan ki teen diwaaniyaπŸ˜†), allizwell(meri IF ki delu or shud i say bharati aap hasaate jo itna hoπŸ˜†), znursingh(loved ur posts last season too and u didn't disappoint this season eitherπŸ˜‰), BigBoss6 fan(the only Sana fan that i like the mostπŸ˜†), shayari(arz kiya hai ki aap bahut sweet ho jiπŸ˜›), happyviewer(Blackmail ki dukaanπŸ˜†),togepe30/godfather/cruiser/MissCherie(laughter ka dose har roz🀣), sscomp32(thanks for videos😊), nishu786(thanks for the spoilersπŸ˜›), simplypurple(thanx for the updatesπŸ˜›), speedi(pangebaazπŸ˜†), desicrowd(next year plz be in full form like reading ur posts😳), also not to forget-musicmasti, nupsie, cmpunk, sarasingh86, sosweet, tuntunituntuni, gangnamstyle, alexstar, saniya93, dipali13, piyualka, mish007, Divy.n.t, pari_roxx, MJHTMonayaSajan, abhay12,tanya.91, mythical, ichvee, diviNitya,Heybabydoll, chandramukhi, praval, saitan, BullsEye777, mithibani, kaushikbasu, firegun, Mr.Management, faraan4shweta, docsweety, PriyaBB, blairwitch, taurusbb(u guys are awesome too)πŸ˜ƒ and all DT guys...u rock too!!!πŸ‘

And last but definitely not the least my fellow Karishma fans...u guys r fab...thanks for all the support...We Karishma fans rockπŸ‘πŸΌ-sonia1230, TheRowdiest, mq84, faiza_elahi202, ehaab, mz.jess, ABBY_JERAN, TrueKash, nehafan1, 2direct, Nitu_ST_Deewani, dexplorertwodo, doc_n, sonamoberoi, tvfrnds001, fatikaranlover, Ovi_Tanni, Simi., Pixieee,karam192, farheen.raji, nabitathapa, bhunilu, Guguminti, FrankFarhan, Amanda126, NR_786, palegold, lovey_dovey, rashnie, rahulparashar, naneta, kishubedi,itsnotme, Natkat, agonyaunt, amfunda, hashii, Mahek_No1, Arhi_2205, tanshi786, raj., khushi, mayagopi, sedzida, srkqazifan, ps62, tanubag...sorry if i may have missed anyone
πŸ˜›

8. My favorite Thread/Post All nice and sweet threads/posts about Karishma❀️

9.Thread that Made me go  most of cruiser's and MissCherie's topics, godfather's hilarious posts, togepe30's(the late lateef's) topics too and allizwell aka laxmi's posts and emoticons in the live feed discussion thread🀣🀣🀣

10.Person that Made me go  Same as the above...kitna footage khayenge ye saare log...ek baar mention kiya na😑 ab kya tarifo ke pul baandh duπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

11.Person am Going to kill Bolke kise maara jata haiπŸ˜‰...I am a silent killer...my eyes are on you...yes you are next...tumne mere dimaag ka dahi kar diya is seasonπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

12.Members Am going to stalk after season end Will i get paid for doing so...if yes then I don't mind doing thatπŸ˜†

13.Most Weird Person...! Anyone wanna volunteer for this one...just pm me...I swear I won't disappoint you😈

14.My Drama king/queen? Happyviewer...haaila kitna blackmailing karte hai aap Live Feed thread peπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

15. My choice of winner.. was Karishma❀️ but since she's out...now rooting for Urvashi/Niketan...wud love if both of them win...then it wud be truly alag cheπŸ‘πŸΌ

16.My achievement on Forum..! I won the Karishma's craziest fan award❀️ and other one is in the pipeline i.e. I may turn into a goldie hopefully before the season endsπŸ˜† btw does making 3 consecutive LiveFeed threads count as an achievement tooπŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

17.Any incident worth Mention bwtsweetu's "Save Karishma"siggie got used as a background for Karishma's twitter accountπŸ‘...since our sweetuji is so modest and won't mention it😳...i thought of mentioning itπŸ˜‰

18.Thing I'll miss the most I kinda got addicted to the Live Feed thread since last few weeks...it has almost become a routine...yeah will miss that for sure😭😭😭

19.i'll be in next season or not? Most likely yes even if I am not I will see to it that I give a cameo apperance like our superstars do😎...don't wanna disappoint my fans hereπŸ˜†

20.You can see me posting on.. Big Boss 7 forum...but u got to wait for that...sabar karo sabar ka fal meetha hota haiπŸ˜†

21.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Yes it is and need ur wishes...btw i accept wishes in cash, cheques, credit cards and other such monetary forms tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

22. Thing i regret the Most Never regret anything...If it's good, it's wonderful...if it's bad, it's experienceπŸ˜ƒ

23.My words to all on forum...:) All u guys are awesome...it was fun to interact with u all especially the LiveFeed guys...stay blessed always...hope to see u all around next year too...have fun and a rocking year ahead!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by TheBigTamasha - 11 years ago
⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 β­οΈ

1.Your Name: TheBoss

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) 17?

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) Chandramukhi.

3.My first post in season 6...  Something I believe about Kashif the "Mango Man".

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) Yet to receive one (Bribed all the Mods)

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)Omnipotence

6.Most Memorable person...! (Sorry I got a huge list of Ladies; and I love my life too much to name one)

7. My favorite Thread/Post: Fishy Kapoor (Nobody Appreciation) Thread

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ Suhanasweety's threads

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ MissCherie

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† MullahAkbar

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end Vijay Deenanath Chauhan

11.Most Weird Person...! Lots of interesting candidates, too many to list.

12.My Drama king/queen? Dexterkilaila

13. My choice of winner.. None (not rooting for anyone)

14.My achievement on Forum..! Destroyed the souls of my enemies and won the hearts of my peers

15.Any incident worth Mention Where I got accused of a being a girl, being a cheater, being a lover, being a Pakistani, being anti-desi

16.Thing I'll miss the most Trolling the soaptea fans, ribbing the Moderators, flirting with the girls, or bindaas speaking my mind

17.i'll be in next season or not? You Bet! I shall return bigger and badder

18.You can see me posting on.. 4Chan, Redditt, Bodybuilding, Redflagdeals

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Jisko apni maa ki duva hai, usey aur kuch nahi chahiye 

20. Thing i regret the Most That my suggestions to the Dear admin were not implemented that could have improved the security and user experience of this forum and getting the Moderators paid for their work

21.My words to all on forum...:) A life spent making mistakes is not only honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing

Edited by TheBoss - 11 years ago

⭐️ MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 β­οΈ

1.Your Name:   Shayari πŸ˜›

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) :  10 to 12πŸ˜ƒ 

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum): crystalline23 πŸ˜ƒ

3.My first post in season 6... Welcome to Bigg Boss Season 6 thread

http://www.indiaforums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3229580&PID=66762998&#66762998

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..): Dark_knight, tuntunituntuni

6.Most Memorable person...! : So many ...let me start now😊
My Jaans (my lovely buddies here):
Vino_la: My sweethrt... bubbly gal... but she does n't post much here...she is  one of my jaanu frndsπŸ€—
Laxmi(allizzwell):  My lovely frnd... she has such a beautiful heart that i never saw her going rude on any members here... love all her postsπŸ€—
Axeion: My sharp minded frnd...πŸ€—i jus love her straightforwardness...  love all her posts but she is not that much active this time

Alexstar: My super star buddyπŸ€—
Charu21:  My creative buddyπŸ€— I met her in the IF_IDOL contest..our bond  grown up in this forum😳
Faraan4shweta: πŸ€— naughty naughty naughty... I never expected him that he is such a naughty boyπŸ˜›  somehow I found him serious kinda person after reading his posts...but iam totally mistaken... πŸ˜›
Nishita: Sweetiepie...πŸ€— she is really a chini jadugar... 

crystalline: bubbly, sweetie, cute... πŸ€—
happyviewer: πŸ€— cool person, loved her posts😳

tuntunituntuni:  πŸ€—chal matki phodπŸ˜›..this is her fav. dialogue... naughty gal... kabhi kabhi iski baatein padti hoon tho aisa lagta hain ki yeh bilkul   meri jaisi lagti hain😳

khamoshhh,boredsoul,misscherie , xaffron : πŸ€— 

sosweet: πŸ€— my sweetu frnd😳

and nandini(~~~~) , priyaBB3, purva,mithibani, sarasingh, shooli(bwtsweetu), dark_knight, music_masti, niveditha(biggboss6fan), shyams, suyash(sscomp30),,chitrashi, cruiser, saturn, firegun,
Munna,(chikna_munda),pentaminous,TheBigTamasha, nupsie, πŸ€— all r my dearest frnds

and  all my Urvashians: Sweetrahz, hinamahekian,ablazedmelody,mahek No.1, khushi,sukhsandhu, raj, taurubss,nemesis4u,Dipali,

and all my LF members: togepe30,Bullseye77,Mythical,Mishh007,Tanya,bhunilu,susan,junoon,bella,Doyelpalkhi,

and members whom i like them for different reasons:
Godfather: Beautiful n hilarious oneliner's kingπŸ‘
members who r superb writers: laxmi,chandramukhi,chitrashi,tannipartner,znursingh, Return to hades,axeion,dexterkilaila, king,Madame trinkari,mithibani
Nishu,zee_news: for their spoilers
simplypurple,sscomp: SP  for updating written updates and sscomp for updating videos
and the last but the least over moderators: Autumn,Gypsy,Anjel_jot

and last all forum members
7. My favorite Thread/Post : Urvashi supporting threads

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£:  Laxmi(allizzwell, Miss Cherie,GodFather, cruiser

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ 

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† everyone here in this forum😈 bach sakhoge tho bachloTongue

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end: NONE...   actually no time to stalk to my frnds also...

11.Most Weird Person...!

12.My Drama king/queen? LaallanTopTongue

13. My choice of winner..  only Urvashi πŸ‘

14.My achievement on Forum..! every season i found some beautiful frnds here in this forum

15.Any incident worth Mention: some incidents were  there not worth to mention... i dont take seriously abt the incidents which happens in this virtual world..

16.Thing I'll miss the most: This beautiful forum for next 9 months.😭

17.i'll be in next season or not? ofcourse YES...fevicol ki rishta hain iss forum ka aur mera

18.You can see me posting on.. in my chat thread,  nach baliye,Bollywood forum, indian idol

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!: Iam learning music...I really want to reach the new heights in music ...
 i want ur wishes..πŸ˜ƒ
and I also want all of ur support in IF-IDOL contest which was started last  year only...  I am inviting u all to participate in that contest this year😳 here is the thread of that contest which we conducted last year... we found fabulous singers there... 

Videos of the recorded songs sung by participants:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3182140

Winner of the first contest:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3198866

20. Thing i regret the Most: nothing..

21.My words to all on forum...:)  OM Shanti... Tongue

Edited by .Shayari. - 11 years ago

1.Your Name
Shaitan-Haiwan for you guys 😊

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)
2 or 3 not much! lol

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)
I just "started" talking to few people when the season ended.

3.My first post in season 6...
It was my first post, about Delnaaz, i was shocked to see so much delu-hate so i made this topic to ask members why? (started watchign the show late)

I got a warning for calling Urvashi fans delusional and that theyre under a spell hah

Nobody actually lol

Hmmm...IMAM! hahahha! On the forum all Imam fans. Love u guys.

The Imam AT and Spoiler topic.

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣
Any hate hread on Rajev lol
8.Person that Made me go 🀣
Any Rajev haters.

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†
I find those obessseive fans really annoying (mostly from Urv-Nik this season) TIME OUT.

No one! lol

11.Most Weird Person...!
I think that user ReemaAnush or watever, who claims she has writtend  "a book" for the corporat world. So ridiculous.

12.My Drama king/queen?
ME!

13. My choice of winner..
IMAM!

I'd say..the best is yet to come!

Yes, the several PM's i received from people saying they hate me. Love each and every one of you.

16.Thing I'll miss the most
Big Boss itself! I am already having BB withdrawals :(

17.i'll be in next season or not?
I will be here!

18.You can see me posting on..
Bollywood section, Nach Baliye soon, and all the reality shows (Jhalak, DID, Indian Idol mostly)

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!
Not yet, but I will keep you posted!

20. Thing i regret the Most
I sometimes feel that i've been invisible on the Big Boss forum. Lots of times I tried participating in discussions but it seems like everyone has their "groups" and dont really talk to anyone outside of it. Thanks to King Anu, Cruiser, Baldhead and Joker83, I have interacted with them the most. I would've loved to have spoken to others but its ok. Next time.

I apologize if my strong words hurt anyone and see you guys in BB7 or in and around IF!
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 11 years ago
1.Your Name Sri 😳

2.HITSCORE            :16πŸ˜ƒ

3.My First Dew:        Cruiser😳😳😳

3.My first post in season 6...Dont RememberπŸ€”

4.My First War... none i am a very good girlπŸ˜‰

5. Me Fire he/she is ice : F-bomb aka Gumrah and CMpunk

6.Most Memorable person...! F-bomb, RTH and Dexterkilaila(  they nominated me as sweet person without having to begπŸ˜†) and also they have been very sweet to me. Chandramuki for her concern😊) Xaffron for being my sweet buddy😳. Dont know who is Baazigar but i owe a thank you to him. Penta my brotherπŸ˜› , miss cheerie and chikna mundaπŸ‘πŸΌ. Lallan topπŸ˜‰ ...i dont know why but i like talking to her...i always post on her threads. Shhayri , Mahek no 1, nemesis, saitan for thier cordial greetingsπŸ€—. Prometeus my long long ago friendπŸ˜›...nupsie and Bharatiya for liking this postπŸ€—. Taaza Hawa ka jhoka  none other than trollercosater and lovely girl...
Finally cruiser😳 and Mullah😳

Honestly I never knew that I can make so many friends here...where in real life I am alone...

7. My favorite Thread/Post All troll posts...mullah, chedu, lallu and the guy who is after baby punk

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ who  wants to sleep with mullah

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ Cruiser, cheerie and Mullah

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†  I am peaceful person...only emotional atyachar.

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end Dexter and Cruiser

11.Most Weird Person...! the one who is after CMPUNK

12.My Drama king/queen? Myself

13. My choice of winner.. Sapna

14.My achievement on Forum..! Chini Jaadugar(except for 4 votes all were begged thoughπŸ˜†)

15.Any incident worth Mention: I dont know the reason but one of my favourite person is behaving cold with me😭

16.Thing I'll miss the most the arguements and members

17.i'll be in next season or not? yes of course

18.You can see me posting on..MTV roadies  not sure

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! I will anounce it in threads

20. Thing i regret the Most  None

21.My words to all on forum...:) Enjoy guys ...but dont step on other toes
Edited by sosweet - 11 years ago
MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 

1. Your Name 

MissCherie

2. HITSCORE (No. Of members you added in buddy list on/from this forum)

3. My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)

Cruiser and Chandramukhi

3. My first post in season 6... 

On Live Feed dated 2nd Nov : "Sapna : There was a time in my life when I used to be on drugs 80% of the day."

4. My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )

Never got any. I'm a good kid... at least for now!😈

F-Bomb!

6. Most Memorable person...!

Chandramukhi - The One and Only. She's got it all!😊

The rest would be Cruiser,ChillMahaul, Purva, Shayari, Nupsie, Saitan, Return_to_hades, Nishu786, Axeion, SharonNeedles, Be.A.Rebel, Laxmi, Bullseye, Crystalline23, Faraan_4_Shweta, F-bomb, ManjuBlore, Nemesis-4-u, Omipotence, SimplyPurple, Sosweet, Sscomp32, Tuntunituntuni, CmPunk, DejaVu, Bwtsweetu, TheBoss, Pentaminous, Arsha_Kriansh, LadyDabangg, Happyviewer, GodFather, Mahek_No_1, ~~~~ and Shazur4Cruiser, Bhartiya.😳

Fishy Kapoor AT has to be my favorite thread. Favorite post would be Cruiser's "Winners always are a class apart. Take a bow" and his "Ramsay Brothers called in to save Bigg Boss 6" post! If I ever need a good laugh, I go look at these two and ROFL! Thanks Cruiser for being so awesome!😊

8. Thread that Made me go πŸ€£

Live Feed threads! They're full of extremely funny members. I had the best time there this season!

8. Person that Made me go πŸ€£

Cruiser and GodFather!πŸ˜†

9. Person I am Going to killπŸ˜†

Shaitan-Haiwan for reporting me and my threads unnecessarily!😑

10. Members I am going to stalk after season ends

Chandramukhi and Cruiser πŸ˜ˆ

11. Most Weird Person...!

TheBoss (don't kill meπŸ˜†)

12. My Drama king/queen?

Dexterkilaila

13. My choice of winner...

Imam. My second choice was Sapna. High time a mad person wins!😳

14. My achievement on Forum..!

Winning the smiles of so many through my fun posts!😊

15. Any incident worth Mentioning

Way too many but the one that stands out is when Chandramukhi came to my rescue at my Aashka-Sana thread.😊

16. Thing I'll miss the most

All the members of this forum including the few that I dislike. I'm going to miss creating my fun posts and being silly at the Fishy AT.πŸ˜†

17. I'll be in next season or not?

Yup. Been here since season 1 so why quit now? I'm pretty sure I'll be around even when I'm a mother of four!πŸ˜ƒ

18. You can see me posting on...

Bollywood Section?

19. Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!

Umm nothing at the moment but I could always use some prayers and well wishes!😊

20. Thing I regret the Most

No regrets. I think twice before doing anything so I wouldn't have to regret later.

21. My words to all on forum...:) 

You guys rock! Thank you for accepting me with arms wide open. Me love you all!πŸ€—
Edited by MissCherie - 11 years ago
**Sorry in advance if I miss anyone, will edit if I have anything more to add. And I just realized how gigantic this post has become πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So thanks for bearing with me)

Well, I have been procrastinating cuz filling it out means the end to this forum πŸ˜’
So here goes...

1.Your Name Chandu, Chandra, Chands, CM, Mukhi or anything you like 

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) Many.
I have met many buddies on this forum and all of them are worth being added to the list no matter how cookoo and silly they are πŸ˜›

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) Nishu and Khushi
They are first ones I started interacting on this forum who have become bestest of friends ⭐️⭐️

**Side note:
I have to say I and Nishu have fought every 3-4 days on this forum, more cuz of Sana 😑😑 But we are still best of friends ⭐️⭐️

Special mention to my other friends whom I adore: Cherie, Estel (These two are my Sugar Candies) Persephone, Saloni (These two are my geek squad) Nadzgirl (who would drop in on this crack house only for us) Cruiser (First one who started flooding my inbox πŸ˜›), Akash (control your temper damn it πŸ˜›) Rafa and Chocobear (Why you leave us in the middle 😭😭) RTH (Loved recruiting Harems for you and NOW happy being part of it 😳) Godfather (My buddy since SMJ days), Omnipotence (What a friend to have, adore this naughty bundle of joy) TheBoss (Yes he sounds like a perv, but he is a good guy who cares for his friends)

3.My first post in season 6... I think the welcome thread of BB6

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where!)
I have been warned on few occasions and have gotten in my share of fights with some satkele people, not that I am any less satkeli πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I have to say even the fights are fun and worth embracing when you look back. If you haven't gotten into fights (**Pointing at all the boring Peeps**) you really did miss out on one of the most fun aspect of BB πŸ˜›

First fight was with guess_Wh0 and so was my first warning even when my responses were in retaliation after he got personal (I guess rules are rules even if broken for tit for tat, right Mods 😑😑) So people, if you get personal with me, don't expect Sunshine and daisies cuz I know how to use your own weapon on you πŸ˜›

Well, as they say enemies can become your good friends and Bhartiya (now "RiyaSi") is the prime example who is one of the rocking people I have come to adore. So my so called enemies, don't hesitate to come say "hi", I promise I won't bite 😳

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) F-Bomb started the drill and now Persephone and Cherie have taken over the responsibility of abusing my scrap.

6.Most Memorable person...! Man there are so many, let me see if I can use my pea sized brain to come up with these names.

People who have involved me in some sorta E-relationship:
Khushi (Samdhan ji) Shayari (Mango man Sautan), Sosweet and F-Bomb (Mullah Sautans) Naina and Hina (My Shishyas) Saloni (My Mango girl) Persephone, Shifali, RTH (My foursome buddy πŸ˜‰) Munna and Penta (My E-brothers) Sharon (Apparently I am a Sharon supporter, **pointing at Axeion** πŸ˜‰) Devilish Angel (My Virtual Beti) 
Rapier (My khumb ke mele main bhichdi hui behna) Togepe (who calls me her chief minister on her hilarious threads) and last but not the least Mullah (My Patidev, as usual fixing my Burkha while typing, can I have some alternative to these Burkhas please πŸ˜‘😑)

Special mention to everyone from Fishy Kapoor AT πŸ€—

Saitan, Zee_news (good to meet a sane GC pankha) Sonia1230 (what a lovely Niks fan who doesn't hesitate to kick him when needed), King, sscomp, Blackie, Khamoshh ji (I love her even if at times we both disappointed each other πŸ˜‰), KhoslakaDhokla (I think I love this girl even after seeing her dedication towards Sana πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) CMPunk, *King* (Who gave us the term Sapnawaadis πŸ˜›) Bambi, Mahek_No1, Allizwell, Deja Vu, Madame_Trinkary, Axeion, MithiBani, Prometeus, Lallan_Top and Isa_Rahman (for their dedication towards someone like that tharki) znursingh (what a lovely lady, she is my knight in shining armor)

Of course the Mods especially Autumn and Angel with whom I loved joking around. And since Angel has decided to kill me virtually, here's the last shot from my end "You are the most cutest Mods ever in the history of IF" <--- After this she will be broken from every possible angle to even lift up a knife to stab me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And of course all the Zaxo club members with whom I had fun riling up Barun Soaptea fans πŸ€—

7. My favorite Thread/Post (**Links added to re-visit the fun times)
Narcissistic streak Alert

1) I loved loved my "Lajja thread", thanks everyone for contributing and giving my geek side to be showcased on that thread.
(https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3281785)
2) And my wacky
E-Swayamvara/Swayamvadhu thread for RTH πŸ˜‰
(https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3355287)

Others favorite threads:
- Marriage Stereotype (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3298560)
- Fishy AT (
Fishy Kapoor AT#1 (For Majestic Neutral Creatures)
- Sapna AT (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3230539)
- Cruiser's threads especially these two πŸ˜‰
1) https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3242446
2) https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3387466

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣 I would have to say Cherie and Cruiser's threads. Thanks guys for making us laugh.

8.Person that Made me go 🀣 Godfather, Cruiser, Cherie, Mullah (and his many one liners, the one I remember top of my head: EPIC FAIL = YOU 🀣🀣) Lajjwati (again why leave us in the middle πŸ˜­πŸ˜­) and many other witty members on Fishy AT and around the forum.

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† I would have loved to kill guess_Wh0, Mr. Management and ANNMT, but then whom am I going to fight with, huh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end: Most of my friends and you all better stalk me and come say "Hi" once in a while, Or...😈

11.Most Weird Person...! Shahzur (Girl from where did you find the first 2 and then the second 2 to put "2 and 2" together to declare us being behind Mullah πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Sweetie, stop wasting your energy or brain since we are not behind that genius, hell if I knew that much about Islam, I would have dived right in RIGHT NOW in one of the religious threads of Debate Mansion.
Bluerobin and Simplypurple: For their hypocrisy πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

12.My Drama king/queen? Everyone is a drama queen once in a while so why give credit to only one person πŸ˜‰

13. My choice of winner.. Right now, Imam of course. Too bad he won't win being a WC. If he does win, you all are getting my full fledged ChandraMukhi dance

14.My achievement on Forum..! All the friends and the unconditional love they gave me. I love all BBians of this forum no matter how much I dislike them for their silliness (sorry for contradictory statement πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but it's true, without you all, this forum would have been DULL)

And unlike other baddies, I don't have any WL to flaunt as my achievement 😭😭

15.Any incident worth Mention Incidents worth mentioning would be fighting with some members and befriending them the next instant Nishu, Khosla, Bhartiya and Cruiser fit the bill here

16.Thing I'll miss the most Every part of this forum is worth missing. Thus, I can't wait to come back and rock this forum yet again coming October. I cross my finger and hope we all re unite in our crack land

17.i'll be in next season or not? Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di, toh phir main khud ki nahi sunti, So oh yes, definitely πŸ˜‰

18.You can see me posting on.. Debate Mansion, I have already left my officially "Hello" down there. And people who wanna stalk me, please join us there and let's make that forum just as colorful. Right now, it is like a viraan kabristaan πŸ₯±

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Wishes are always welcome cuz I will need them to finish off my professional school with flying colors

20. Thing i regret the Most Missing out on 5 seasons of this loonie bean forum😭😭

21.My words to all on forum...:) Firstly, I apologize if I have hurt you intentionally or unintentionally, but since it is a forum, shit is bound to happen. So sorry everyone and I love you all πŸ˜ƒ

Secondly, LIVE AND LET LIVE peeps. Just cuz you like someone doesn't mean everyone will like that Celeb. If you are allowed to drool and praise one, let others be allowed to criticize and bash (in limit of course) No need to get senti for these Celebs and make this forum restrictive. This forum is one of the most lenient forums, but at times I felt claustrophobic with people cribbing and crying. And please no need to get personal with members just cuz their views do not match yours.

I am going to steal Sonia's Siggie here to put my final message.

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago