neha sargam appreciation thread part 2

Posted: 11 years ago
NEHA SARGAM  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
NEHA SARGAM a very beautiful and talented girl who started off with her career as nivedita viren sood in CCBM( oh!!! i still remember and cherish that couple's chemistry... and neha's expressive eyes☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️), a very loving character ... that has touched hearts β€οΈβ€οΈ of millions of her fans and that smile ... ufff... 

then she bang on entered HAAR JEET on imagine... which turned out a complete delight for us to watch and adore her and her character of some total different genre... followed by her cameo in punar vivah...hmmm... i was awe struck.. n i thought that this show couldn't get any better... with u in it!!!!!! BUT girrrl!! u had few more surprise in ur bag...

i can go on talking and admiring her work in haar jeet... but i m falling short of words...

but i am not stopping here and so did she... now she has astonished her fans with her new character rather "avatar" as MATA SITA... and that to, playing that character brilliantly well and with such grace, poise and divinity... every time i see her as sita, i get mesmerized with her presence alone in the frame... just one glimpse of hers on sunday... would suffice me... throughout the week... 
just loving ur work NEHA ... just keep up the good work... u still have miles to gooo... n there's no doubt about it... u will!!! ... god bless!!!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
😊
😊
😊
😊

i too love her so much.totally agree with u.she is a Gem.😊
Oh wow, lovely. Thanks for this new thread.
Nice Thead. But First One Isn't Finished Yet. We Should All Finish That Then Move On.
Untill Then Put No Comments For This AT.Edited by SilverFairy - 11 years ago
thnx for sharing!!
BTW threads r never gonna get finished ... so kindly post comments as many as u want on any thread!!! πŸ˜Š

but... first let us finish first thread, then we can carry on with this second one
thanks i love neha as seetaji too
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=453157398066192&set=a.453157104732888.96348.356345617747371&type=1&theater
Sita Ma
Likes - 5 Points
Shares - 10 Points

whoever has facebook account. please like and share this picture. lets get as much as we can :)
Edited by vids08 - 11 years ago
This link just reminded me, I do have a FB account, but since not visited for many months, I can't remember my username & password. πŸ˜²
Hell... must recall..πŸ˜†
neha i'm sooo glad....i'm on the seventh heaven i got to see u yes yes yesss...i saw u in a mall...at first couldn't believe my eyes and to see u wid that someone special... i hope u break the news on ur own would not like to offend u by mentioning any thing more than this i just hope u read this and and feel happy..i was so very pleasantly surprised to see u wid that actor... i loved seeing u both together...and will love and be delighted to see u both as a couple in a show soon...wow...!!!!!!!!! 
Posted: 10 years ago
Abhi Look What I Found.
Neha's Second AT.