Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

~:Nautanki Times#28: Zor ka PHATKA:~

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

NAUTANKTIME#28

Anchal walks into the NL office n finds Dimpu standing in front of the mirror..

Dimple - *in Deepika Padukone OSO style* *turns suddenly seeing Anchal* Ek thappad..

Anchal - Eh? U want me to slap u? 

Dimple - *still in her chracter* Ek thappad.. ki keemat.. tum kya jano .. Anchal babu 

Anchal - Thappad.. Keemat? Whad da .. Whad da.. Dimple?

Dimple - *continues her act* RK ke stubbled galon par padi ..Sasuma Paddo ke dil ki bhadas hai ye... Make up ki jaga.. RK ke chehre par laga tatoo hai ye... Ek thappad.. *and continues blabbering*

Anchal - *smirks* n u better shut right up n put up the NL..or .. RK ke sath sath... tumhare galo par lagega .. ye THAPPAD-brand ka make up 😕

Dimple - I DONT like it... AHAN!!! 😭

Introduction: Armu4eva
Sub-Headers: -Stutz-
NL Heads: -Dimple- , SilentPromises and --Shivu--

Edited by -Dimple- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By M.Hurr  )

2ndJan:

Bed Romance:

😳😳RK says to Madhu that film can be a superhit only if the story and stars are good and both sasu maa and sasur ji are superstars who have a beautiful story he assures madhu that their film will also be a superhit😳 and madhu says to rk that their way of proving their point was wrong and RK says(one of his best and deep dialogues)that a person can be forgiven for his mistakes but there is no forgiveness for not doing efforts,he says that their love story too had an awkward start,seeing a thoughtful madhu he asks if she's complaining(how sweet of RK)Madhu smiles and nods her head in no,RK removes the pillows(only two)and offers his hand to madhu and madhu grabs his hand and rests her head on his hand☺️ and offers her hand too which RK takes,and they share a beautiful and sweet eyelock 😳omg(too sweet for rishabala)

The scene continues and RK says lagi 100 ki shart he says it be his biggest victory😳and Madhu says if she will lose it will be the sweetest defeat😳 of her life both sleep holding each others hands.

4thJan:

Morning Bed Romance:

Its morning and both RK and madhu wake up and RK asks madhu not to open her eyes he holds her hand in his and tells her to say the prayer which she says always and also when he used to trouble her she says the prayers and RK repeats it with Madhu says Apni maa kay saharay RK repeats but stopped when says Maa,he says naa and asks her to say"is baarApne RK kay saharay☺️'Madhu repeats smiling apne RK kay saharay❤️ yunhi balveer rahon,he assures her that today something very good will happen and madhu too agrees.He gets up and Madhu says I love you RK😳,RK says me too biwi I love me too😆Madhu throws pillow on him😆and RK(he was looking sooo adorable omg)sweetly puts it back madhu smiles at him and he smiles back😳

5thJan:

Chawl Romance

Paddo,shammo and the family unites,Madhu in tears(yawwwnnn)Rk wipes her tears he says I told you and madhu  completes, to trust him,he says always ,RK says"uppar walay nay cheez hi kuch aisi banayi hai"(no doubtRK babu is one of his kind❤️)he again says now everything will be fine,madhu says and when it will we should take the remaining three rounds,RK says after taking 4 rounds he's going through this all,he will die if he take the remaining three,(RK:meri jaan chali jayegi)madhu says putting her arms around his neck that I am your jaan and I am not going anywhere now but if he will not take  7 rounds than there will be a little problem,she reminds RK of his promise that they will they will proceed their relationship further after getting married with all rituals,RK recalls and Madhu says until and unless they will not get married taking 7 rounds till than'RK says till than she pushes him away and leaves RK says"there was no love at all and now looks in the direction in which madhu left and says  uppar wala jab bhi deta hai chappar phaar kay hi deta hai."😆😎

(By  Armu4eva )

Well .. well ... this week.. has had quite a few of its high points... n hence quite a few seem to qualify for this title.. 😳

But the two scenes...that absolutely stand out... is...

>> Sasuma .. ka CHATA on Damad ka mukhda... 

😲 oh teriii ...chata pada.. .hai pada 😲😆 n oh maa... Sasuma is still live n kicking?? 🤔 ee kaisan ho gaya? 😕😆  Awesome moment when the audience n the Maleeks held their breath waiting for RK to explode after Sasu maa slapped him for pranking her..about Shammos safety..! But then .. alls well that ends well.. ! 

>> RK asking Madhu to.. Trust him.. 

Aww.. now...what do u say for this.. moment..  absolutely ..amazing. .n mindblowingly perfect... 😳! Sensing the hesitation ..fear. .n sadness in his Biwis heart.. RK .. reached out to her. .n assured her.. that.. the coming morning will bring.. good news for sure..! 

(by -Dimple- )

Thapad se dar nahi lagta saasuma, BIWI se lagta hai🤣

For me the bachao scene for this week was Pado slapping RK😡😡. Why pado whyyy??😡 Madhu slapped RK coz we all wanted it. Tabhi to we got so many intense scenes between them. Its all coz of that slap what we are seeing these days. But saasuma ka thapad🤢🤢😲 You slapped RK the superstar just like that.

Yeh to BIWI ke pyar ne hamare Hero ko chup kar diya, warna to you know who RK, the superstar is😆😉

(By   -Dimple-  )

Ok this week Superstar of the week is non other then Shamsher Malik. Yup you heard it right. Its Shamo. Totally loved how he expressed his feelings about Pado to her. The confidence in him saying all this was so strong. He never thought for once whether he should say all this to her or not. He just kept on saying about his feelings towards her. He was full in full mood to talk about what he feels. And that was making him relax to. The smile which he had throught that scene was something to watch

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By  --Shivu--  )

This week...it was difficult to choose... the Bakraa of the Week... Everyone was surprisingly normal😲... Be it Paddy...who was on her 1000 Volt ka Drama...or Shammo... who was head on trying to be a good Pati-To-Be

But...I am gonna give this week's Bakraa title to dear Padmini ex-chaudhary! That is because... she had the GUTS to slap the SUPERSTAR... and plus... her DAMAAD! infront of everyone.🤢

Secondly... there's a tie... I will give the title to RK also...😲 *stoops to save myself from juttis* I know... chill...but why did he tolerate a THAPPAD on his face?? And then he even helped Paddo to re-unite with Shammo...
I am disappointed with you RK!!😭

(By  --Shivu-- )

This is what happens when you try to fill up the sections...!
God save me from chappals...! I have never written a section for NL!!
Golmaal Moment?? Welll...lemmme think!!!

Well... could it be... Lady Bheem?? Or... that Rajasthan Ke Desert waala RK dialogue...lemme see... there wasn't any GOLMAAL in it... This week was such a FILLER🤢 Let's wait until next week for something CRISPY... 

For me... the entire week was Golmaal... someone running...others solving problems like a CID! RK coming...and going... his Body Double🤢

Whhooopss got a Golmaal Moment...Just have a loook on the BD of RK

Hayyo Rabba!! What a figure the BD of RK has🤢🤢🤢 Tewtally reverse! As if... RK ka entire fat is situated in his back... That was sooo bad on the CVs side...and had me cracking upp...seeing my Hero become a Champu😉

(By  Armu4eva   )

^^ Trish ..what da ..Miss Trash 😡   ... kabhi haan ..to Ballu ...kabhi naa. .. n in the midst of it all .. not even informing Paddo n co.?? R u freaking insane??? 😲  This is Ballu .. wont take him more than a day to figure who u are.. n then ...wonder...what trouble the Maleek Family have to face.. thanks to u Trish ..😡

(By --Shivu--  )

This title is Trishna darling's sole property😆😆 What was the dress she wore...with a wrap up kind of something over her chest🤢. That looked soo CHEAP!! Trishy... go for a WARDROBE CHANGE dude!!!

(By  Armu4eva   )

Tu hi hai.. maula. . tu hi hai Qazi ... Tere ishq pe dil kurbaan .. n this week.. Rishbala ke cute cute sweet sweet.. romance pe... PICS of the WEEK KURBAAN ❤️

>> Mere hatho pe..tere gaal 😳

For the Phirst time.. Tharkey decided to do away with the pillow ki dewar ..n stretch his hand across the LOC to his BIWIs gaal 😳

>> Mere hatho mein tera haath 😳

Second time... Tharkey n Biwi. .decided to repeat the sequence and boy ..did they looked comfy n cozy 

>> Aur phir lagi.. HUGs ki bahar ☺️

Uff .. aab.. kya kahen. .. kabhi ... comfort wala hug (at the studio).. kabhi naughty wala hug (at the chawl)..! RK-Madhu have opened their never ending hugs ki dukaan n making us lose ourselves in their passionate moments n all..! 

~Continued~

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By Dimple  )

By M.Hurr

40 Likes

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3359723&TPN=57

(By -Dimple-)

By Saher

34 Likes

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3359723&TPN=56

Here is your prize

( By OnlyHope)

by M.Hurr
Page 57 (40 likes)

Here is your prize

(By bubblygal1711 )

(By -Dimple-)

1. RK: Iss baar apne RK ke sahare
 Madhu: Apne RK ke sahare bus yuhin balveer hoon

Ufff mardala in dono ne. What to do with these two. Just killer lines they are giving us day by day/episode by episode

Indirectly he is saying that bahut hua ma ka naam. Now MY BIWI has a hubby to now from this point you will say "Apne RK ke sahare"🤣

2. Madhu: I love you☺️
RK: BIWI me too, I love me🤣

Hayooo rabba, bada he naughty hai Biwi ka Husbaaand😆 Biwi is saying I LOVE YOU and this tharkey abhi bhi getting naughty. 😆😉 But lagta hai BIWI loves his Nautanki and saying "Yeh dil mange more"🤣😉

(By Armu4eva)

'Uparwala jab deta hai.. to THAPPAD phad ke deta hai -RK' 🤣

Aww my poor RK boy  sasu ma se zor ka chata pada... pada re.. 😆 ! But instead of losing his cool n giving a tight one back to sasu ma.. RK boy ..stumped all .. n kept is calm n cool...!  Later..he told Lady Bheem aka Roma his dukh bhari kahani as if talking of chicken soup for the soul.. 😆

( By deboleena.manna)

but I am very sorry..this week I don't have any update..why don't any of you post anything?..ok fikar not.....I'll b back with new updt next week ...till then good byee n have a nice week...btw I forgot to wish all of you Happy New Year last so abhi kar deti hun...ok now byeee...

~Continued~

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By Jyo_Ksg)

Padmini's Mehendi Ceremony In Madhubala

Source : Tellybuzz; Views : 21318+; Comments : 693+; Rating : (430+) Votes

Last week we witnessed alot of drama regarding Padmini and Shamsher's marriage.😊 RK and Madhu decided to make them realise their hidden feelings for each other and to let them know that its high time that they should accept it and give their relationship a name. So finally the day is here when viewers will get to see Padmini's Mehendi ceremony, one of the rituals for her marriage with Shamsher Malik. 😃 Madhu and Trishna would be seen dancing on some peppy songs too. 🥳 To know more keep watching MB-EIEJ..😉

By : SilentPromises

FF

SS

OS

(By NIDZ)

New Year brings hope peace joy...
It has certainly brought in The sets of Madhubala...a wish of smashing New year... DVD has gained a momentum with a lots of fan supporting. DVD Have benchmarked there names in their fans heart gaining again a number #1position given by U ME N TV ,yes VD DD are u
me tv jodi no.# 1 ... Congratulations...

when they reporting team reached on the sets of MB..
they found Both are unwell espclly Drashti but they were working ...

Reporte says u have good offscreen chemistry...
DD says i hv better cooperation chem
with VAhbiz his would be
VD says yes

DD says drashti Vahbiz should get this award n they cut cake
reporter says kya manga
DD says that VD should get lot of dahej..hahaha...hw innocently adorable one can get while pulling someones leg...
VD says vahbiz is his best dahej😉
DD says for herself she asked that her family should not hv to give dahej😳😛😛
reporter says are u going to ask dahej only...🤔
VD says whoever marries Drashti will give dahej to ask her to come to their home n then give dahej so that she doesnt
step out of the house espclly to shop at a mall😆 *Tit for Tat* (Say No To Dahej...😊)
They feed each other cake
THEY GOT GIFTS FROM U ME TV

VD said isnt this gift too small for DD opening the gifts they found it was a horse & a chariot sculpture they joked one is VD one is DD..
link-
v=wFo64odZtDI">https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=wFo64odZtDI

Dimple, Aanchal, Shivs
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Dhinka Chika!
Its the 28th!!
Awesome!!!
Hope we reach 30th soon!
Lovely sections Team!!
Congrats to all the winners!!
Beautiful layout dimpy 🤗
Keep up the good work Team!
Armu4eva thumbnail
Lovely NL ... Dimpu n team. .

Great work by all reporters... n Congratulations to all the winners 🥳
-Aswathy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the NL...And congratz to the winners!

Loved the kodak moment of the week<3 and punch line of the week!😆
-Deepali- thumbnail
Amazing and Wonderful NL .Thanks Dimple with whole NL team.Great eferts👏
Congrats all the winners well deserved🤗
Waiting for Next😆
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very Nice. Thanks to all behind it...