Book Club - Page 19

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by WildestDreams

Was a part of the school curriculum. It is supposed to be a *comi-tragic* book. Found nothing funny in it. Not that tragic either.

Hi, I know this is not the right thread for website promotion, but since a newbie cannot create a new thread without a minimum of 25 posts, sorry admin, I am posting it here. This has nothing to do with spamming, but everything to do with books. Since links are also prohibited for a newbie, I will just mention the name of the website, rest Google is the savior.

We have just launched a new online book renting store, Book Ego

There are only a handful of online book renting stores in India and most of them have their services limited to metro cities only, but we deliver books to almost all pincodes in India. And most importantly, we do not have any fixed membership plans/fee, the rent amount is only 30 to 40% of the original book price, doorstep delivery and free pickup.

Since the website is new, we have not added a lot of books, but if users cannot find a book of his/her choice then they can simply use the request a book option and we would order requested books immediately and rent it out ASAP. If you compare with any other online book renting platforms in India, our renting rates are much cheaper. We are planning to add regional books based on user demand.

We humbly request all members of BT forum to check out service. We are open to all suggestions and criticism. Thank you😊
Read The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera. It's a must! Amazing and deep book. I'm re-reading it soon!!
Learn how you make steady bitcoin

Many have been said about cryptocurrency, the first time I heard about it in 2012, (1BTC was around $13). 
Today,  1BTC =$704

ZarFund has created an avenue where you can earn steady Bitcoin. 

For in-depth tutorial on how it works, you can message me:: [email protected] (24 hours reply)

Tutorial is slated for 8pm everyday. 

#KindlyShare
#TeamEvolve