Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Did u noticed pati-patni-woh never consoled Urvshi

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Urvashi got really hurt and even burst into tears, she was short of breath with feelings of hurt and anger the way she has been treated and gone through a very rough day.
Pati patni woh were watching her (delnaz maybe feeling happy watching her most strongest contender is going out that easily) in the garden area...BUTTT

* No one out of that 3sum had even tried for a second to stop or asked her not to go out.
All were sitting so calmly watching her.

* The pati patni aur "woh"  tigdi were watching Urvashi in bad state crying and being really hurt inside the room when Imam apologized...but not even for once out of these 3 (who claimed to be her loyal friends) even tried atleast once to go and console her.

I am glad Imam has unmasked this not so awesome 3sum.

Such a shame.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Or if they tried, it was edited out, only Rajev, Delnaz and Sana don't deserve a benefit of doubt.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They always wait Urvashi to open her mouth and they put the gun on her Shoulder Specially the Chu paicno Rajeev!!!

Pati Patni aur woh ek dusre se console karne se fursat mile tab na!!!🀣 By the way i Loved Pacino's pant style today!!! Kiya hero lagra ta boss!!!🀣
jab urvashi ne apna bag bahar rakha tha, to delnaaz khush hi ho gayi thiπŸ˜•,,,del wanted urvashi to go
*Ajju* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Urvashi really dont need these 3 losers ...They are pathetic ...I never thought Sana will stoop down so low with Rajeev.

I really wish Urvashi wins this show
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't blame them - they wanted Urvashi to leave, so their chances of winning would increase. 
When Niketan walked out to grab Urvashi's bags - Delnaaz was more worried about Urvashi putting her Mic back on, rather than Urvashi's breakdown. πŸ˜†
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After all this They call Imam the bad one!!!
He is...but he is just fun to watch!!! but other people are the quiet bomm Arsenic ayista ayista destroy kerna chate hain!!!
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kanak.

Or if they tried, it was edited out, only Rajev, Delnaz and Sana don't deserve a benefit of doubt.

History of BB6 is evident that BB always chopped off all the bitching of Sana (her phatt kay haath may aa jaye gee comment was also edited that we saw in SBS precaps of today's episode) Delnaz and always putting their good parts in every episode. If they would have consoled, Bb would must had included that in the main show.
It is not anywhere in the uncensored videos too and the way they were sticking too thickly together throughout till the night leaving Urvashi all alone is another major evidence.
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Persian.Cat.

I don't blame them - they wanted Urvashi to leave, so their chances of winning would increase. 

When Niketan walked out to grab Urvashi's bags - Delnaaz was more worried about Urvashi putting her Mic back on, rather than Urvashi's breakdownπŸ˜†

Exactly, very good observation.
And Paul Pacino was kind of encouraging & provoking her to do this by clapping continuously, even when she went outside with her bag.
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Who cares about ppw dhol wants urvi and sana out so she can win ... Regarding urvi's fight with imam was breaking point got urvi and I really dont think imam wanted to hurt urvi imam is annoying little brother I was happy that they patched up he really respects her as for ppw hmmm i really hope they don't win how can u expect childish sana to console urvo she was probably busy flirting with rajeev dhol actully though that urvi is getting sympathy so she was planning to make fuzz so she can gain some attention u know she started go scream after urvi and imam incident as for Rajeev he probably dindnt go because he couldn't have hugged or touched urvi in a way he does with sans do he didnt go