I Found a Brand New Hindi TV Serial to Love: HHSJH

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Zee TV has brought these two excellent stars Suhasi Dhami (as Sona, once journalist now housewife) and Anirudh Dave (as Kanhiya, a debang cop) together in this brand new TV serial called Housewife Sab Jaanti Hai. I have only watched a couple of the shows and I must say that they are perfect together; their chemistry is like fireworks, oops FIRE! They are absolutely cute together as the newly married couple of the Chaturvedi household. Suhasi Dhami glows as the newly wed, she is all bright eyed and bushy tailed and Anirudh Dave is so smitten by her it is just amazing to see the two together in this wonderful show.

What ever role Suhasi Dhami plays she always sizzles, I remember her from the TV serial Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli as she portrayed Swarn Abha, Dr. Roy's wife.

Dr. Roy portrayed by no one other than the handsome Mohammad Iqbal Khan who I believe is one of the most handsome, hottest "Khan" men on this earth. 

Also Anirudh Dave portrayed Indu Singh, the husband of Sanchi (Pooja Sharma) from the TV serial Ruk Jana Nahi which was a hit show on Star Plus.

Himani Shivpuri portrays Sunaina who is Sona's mother in law and the head of the Chaturvedi family. This woman comes off as a bit greedy because she could not wait to get the wedding gifts from Sona's family and no sooner the gifts arrived she had them all locked away in the storage room in which she has the only key. We will get to see how well Sona gets along with this domineering mother in law who was eyeing all the gifts she had sent to the storage and later was seen confiscating all the cash gifts as she looked thru the packages and decided that the gifts were too expensive and lush for her to distribute to the family members. Truly this woman is all for her self.

But I can see there is one person I will really adore and that is Rita Bhaduri who portrays Girija Devi, Sona's grandmother who gives Sona all her "how to trap that man" advise and gives her ideals, values and wisdom to bring along to her Sasural. (Sasural is a very much used word in Indian culture meaning in-Laws and place and town where in-laws reside.) Rita Bhaduri is yet another great actress who played the role as the grandmother to Avinash Sachdev who portrayed Dave the head priest in another two TV serials that I also enjoy called Choti Bahu and Choti Bahu2.

I am so excited about the cast and show, so far so wonderful; I cannot wait for next weeks new episodes.

http://lovelyseasonscomeandgo.wordpress.com/2013/01/06/i-found-a-brand-new-hindi-tv-serial-to-love-housewife-sab-jaanti-hai/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Another good review on Housewife πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for article visha... yeh it's different concept..
VishaD. thumbnail
Yes, some people may think its usual Saas-Bahu drama but its certainly different and it has a message to show. The show has just started and it would surely rock.
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the article vishaπŸ€—
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..now this review is so much better... love this show too..
VishaD. thumbnail
Yes, it was a good start and hoping to see more πŸ˜Š
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Double thanks for the so gud interview.
Thanks for sharing...,πŸ˜ƒ

I love Sona Dadi, just because she was in CB...😳
rozie thumbnail