•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I can't understand the concept of reality shows: Aniruddh
TV actor Aniruddh Dave was in Indore a few days ago. This was his first visit to the city and he was amazed with Indori delicacies.

He said, "This is my first visit to Indore but 56dukaan toh masshallah. I'm a big time foodie. I'm surely going to visit it to get some typical Indori delicacies like Poha-jalebi and daal-baaflabefore I leave."

He was an avid stage actor during his college days. He said it has always been his dream to perform at Bharat Bhavan. "Performing at Bhopal's Bharat Bhavan has always been a dream. I paid a visit to Bharat Bhavan while the legendary theatre actor and director Habeeb Tanveer was alive and had a great time interacting with him."

He has been to Pachmarhi as well and said, "Pachmarhi is one of my very favourite holiday spots. So, if not very strong, my overall MP connect is pretty decent."

While talking about his career as a TV actor, he said, "When I entered the television industry some fours years back, I had no clue as to what kind of roles would I be doing. Neither did I look like a funky teenager nor a mature husband. So I had to accept whatever came my way. I did a few character roles until I got a prominent character in Phulwa...Chotti Dulhan. By God's grace, things on the acting front are taking up a good shape."

When asked him about the stars taking up reality shows for an instant fame he slammed saying, "Frankly speaking, I cannot understand the concept of reality shows. As long as they're real (which is usually not the case, as most of them are scripted), of course, I would like to participate. As long as I'm playing a character its okay but being Aniruddh in front of the camera is kind of eerie. So whenever I'm approached for any reality show I'm like Bhaiyya, mujhe maaf kar dobecause mujhe na toh dancing aati hai aur na hi judging. I'm here for acting and that is the only thing I want to do."