Qubool Hai

Final Warning: KaJen, etc. in the QH Forum - Page 2

tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by-blessing-beauty

LOL aise tou we wont be able to ost anything about KSG , where he attended any event or anything 0.0  coz Jen will be wid him !!!  If Jen wasnty a celeb then you guys wid have allowed her << I know QH forum has nothing to do with Jen But She is KSGz wife :| n KSG attends functions n all so how come people will know about those if we dont post the pics or infos :s 

As for example Karan attended New years eve last week...we are supposed to get picture where to post those ?? Coz obiously it has Jen n his siblings...n abt Posting things on DMG forum..we can post KaJen stuffs there but How the people on QH forum will get to know ???

If everything related kajen be banned here than the segments on KSG where Jen  is there or the events he attends QH forum KSG/Asad fans will never get to know :|

IDK if i made sense above but u can ban discussion but posting pics will also ban KSG stuffs here :| 

Exactly !!! Its like cutting out KSG from the forum just coz his wife was part of a segment or event.Discussions on KaJen or comparisons can be banned,but complete ban on any offscreen topics related to him,seriously ??? I loveee Surbhi and AsYa but this atitude towards Karan and KaJen in the forum is SAD.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Another thing when other forums are allowed to post personal stuffs about their actors where he attended n what he is doing why bann on KSG stuff << Just coz his wife is a celeb ??? 

I know there r people who went over with the discussion of kajen which was totally wrong but banning kajen means banning KSG news tooo coz he is very much part of the kajen n Jenny is not a co star of him with whom he worked in his previous shows ... others are his EX CO STARS n Jenny is his wife...Please dont compare her wid the EX co stars😊
Edited by blessing-beauty - 11 years ago
Aalia_A thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

KaJen aint imposrtant BUT KARAN SINGH GROVER IS n he is the lead of QH if we dont post stuffs abt him how will people know ?? 

Hey. By all means post, but if bashers have it marked they will come. And it will lead to a very messy forum. Maybe KaJen pics can be posted but in the Picture Gallery. That way people can see and be updated about them and bashers won't be able to bash. Just a suggestion. Don't make threads in the main forum to do with his personal life. Once you go there, everything is fair game. 

Btw, that really was a rhetorical question. 
Dude ^^ Karan attends functions what the heck we will do if Jen is wid him 0.0 jUst coz she is a celeb this banning game coming :/ why cant we just deal wid bashers n limit the discussion...coz banning Kajen wud be really unfair wid KSG :)
tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^^^Nothing is fair game here when Karan is indirectly being banned from the forum due to some weird reasons and explanations.Oh come on,how many people do visit the picture gallery??Go and check any forum here,topics on events and offscreen pics related to its actors are allowed.Its just too much personal discussion and bringing in ex-costars which is banned :)
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by-Aalia_A

Hey. By all means post, but if bashers have it marked they will come. And it will lead to a very messy forum. Maybe KaJen pics can be posted but in the Picture Gallery. That way people can see and be updated about them and bashers won't be able to bash. Just a suggestion. Don't make threads in the main forum to do with his personal life. Once you go there, everything is fair game. 

Btw, that really was a rhetorical question. 

No one checks Picture gallery...Atleast I dont...
and about bashers..what to bash? πŸ˜•  if someone post KAJEN pics or topics..bash kya karna hai? why people will bash? πŸ˜•
and if anyone wants to ignore then Just ignore the post? why suffer other people..just cos some particular  people dont want to see..IGNORE ..just ignore that post 

This content was originally posted by-aparna_kj

^^^Nothing is fair game here when Karan is indirectly being banned from the forum due to some weird reasons and explanations.Oh come on,how many people do visit the picture gallery??Go and check any forum here,topics on events and offscreen pics related to its actors are allowed.Its just too much personal discussion and bringing in ex-costars which is banned :)

@ bold exactly :| 
Aalia_A thumbnail

Dude ^^ Karan attends functions what the heck we will do if Jen is wid him 0.0 jUst coz she is a celeb this banning game coming :/ why cant we just deal wid bashers n limit the discussion...coz banning Kajen wud be really unfair wid KSG :)

To be honest, all this is happening because the KaJen topics in the forum went overboard. Yes, you could have dealt with bashers if Jennifer was a part of QH. For the QH DT to do that on behalf of KaJen would go beyond the call of duty. Granted Karan is the lead, but he is not the only one in the show. I guess it comes down to a choice of keeping either the whole forum positive and thriving or keeping the KaJen fans happy. Sorry, had to be blunt. 
it happened coz of the useless arguments some immatures had :) not coz of kajen 

Mods .. if other forums allows actors pics topics attending events or functions wid their beaus ...Karans one should be allowed too πŸ˜Š limit the discussion about KaJen or jennifer coz discussing about them is wrong people go over board...but not discusing about KSGπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by blessing-beauty - 11 years ago
Aalia_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-_Oishi_

No one checks Picture gallery...Atleast I dont...

and about bashers..what to bash? πŸ˜•  if someone post KAJEN pics or topics..bash kya karna hai? why people will bash? πŸ˜•
and if anyone wants to ignore then Just ignore the post? why suffer other people..just cos some particular  people dont want to see..IGNORE ..just ignore that post 

Hey, you telling me like I am the basher. Nor do I have all answers. I was a silent reader till yesterday. I don't know but KaJen seem a controversial couple. They attract bashers. Witness the NYE post. Just make a compromise guys. This will reflect badly on the whole forum.