TOI: Mahadev fulfills Deeprajs childhood dreams

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Mahadev fulfills Deepraj Rana's childhood dream

By Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Jan 5, 2013, 01.17 PM IST
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Triangle Film Company|Mohit Raina|Life OK|Devon Ke Dev Mahadev|Deepraj Rana
Mahadev fulfills Deepraj Rana's childhood dream
Deepraj Rana

RELATED

Triangle Film Company's mythological saga Devon Ke Dev.. Mahadev aired on Life OK is witnessing new entries one after the another. And the latest actor who will add some more drama to the on-going plot is Deepraj Rana.

Sources inform that well-known actor Deepraj Rana who has Bollywood hits like Saathiya andMangal Pandey- The Rising to his credit will essay the role of Parshuraam. With Parshuraam's entry the story behind one of the 108 names of Ganesha will be revealed. In an interesting turn of event Parshuraam who wants to meet Mahadev (Mohit Raina) will get into a fight with Ganesha as he doesn't allow Parshuraam to meet Mahadev. During this fight Ganesha will lose one of his teeth. Hence, Parshuraam will play a significant role in giving Ganesha, a new name Ekdanta. Deepraj Ran's entry will be aired next week around Thursday.

When contacted, Deepraj Rana said, "I always wanted to be associated with Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev. So I am very excited to have finally got a chance to work on this show. It's a very interesting co-incidence that I always wanted to play a role like Parshuraam since childhood and finally my dream has come true. I have already started shooting and I am looking forward to the show."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
He has good screen presence, will suit Parashuram's role well.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very good choice for playing Parshuram!
Deepraj Ji is a very good and a strong actor
finally Bappa will have to loose one of his tusks-and he will become ek danta
but is it only me or too much is happening
Ravans Grandpa and Parshuram together?
i hope we do get to see some nice family moments before Ravan comes!

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DKDM always choose the best..n m sure he will awsome as Parshuram..he is an awsome actor...n also Mahadev bless him n he get what he wants..didn't we say that DKDM has Mahadev's bless n also again it showed how much popular this show is..an successful Bollywood actor wants to b a part of the show...😳
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Ganesha is also known as Ekdanta, or the one with one tooth, because one of his tusks is broken. The reason for this, according to the Padma Purana, is that one-day when Shiva was sleeping, Parashurama came to visit him. However, Ganesha would not allow Parashurama in, for his father's sleep would be disturbed. When Parashurama insisted he be permitted entry, a fight broke out. In the course of their struggle, Parashurama threw his axe at Ganesha. This axe had been given to him by Shiva. Recognising the axe and out of reverence for his father, Ganesha refused to intercept the weapon. He bowed and took its impact on one of his tusks, which broke.
Parashuram is one of the anshavatar of Vishnuji. His entry is expected before Ravan.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow.
He is an great actor.
Par aisa nai lagta sab jaldi jaldi ho raha hai.
Ek ek event aaram se dikhane chahiye rush nai karna chahiye.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We tried getting in touch with Deepraj to learn more about his role but he remained unavailable. However, producer Nikhil Sinha confirmed the development and said, "Yes, we have roped in Deepraj. We are yet to work on his character. His entry will happen in the coming days."
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
deepraaj is great actor but is not parashuraam incarnation of vishnu?? i always become confusedabout him how he is vishnu's incarnation when he meets raam too??
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Parshuram is also supposed to be Shivas student,
so i hope they show the Gurur-Shishya relation between them and also how Parshuram got his Parshu/Axe
they say the Axe that Bappa carries was given to him by Parshuram
i hope Parshurams back story in relation to Shiva is shown
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Tfs.

wow can't wait for the track.

& deepraj's entry.