did ram shift to priya flat

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
friends after watching new and excited promo i got a gud point ram was in white kurta pyjama which he will only wear in his house it means ram planned it before only to go to priya flat with his clothes becoz last 2 times for karvachawth and pihu admission ram slept with his coat  so may be ram and pihu shifted to priya flat till ayesha is there in kapoor mansion it will be good to watch if ram and pihu shifted to priya flat we can get many scenes like alu ke paratey golu and goli snoring video along with dubai video that too in same framesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

iam so excited if ram will or priya will stay in 1 house whatever the place may be
but actually drooling but some where a fear is striking me
just like karvachawth and nok jhok episodes followed with no progression in story will it be like that attracting viewers with promos but showing some stupid crap where rajju and teens love story again i personally love ram kaopoor and sakshi but hate cvs of balh for showing stupid crap but i trust rk and sakshi but cannot trust cvs of balh😊😊

so i hope my fear should not come true showing attractive promos to show bhaiya tanhayi and teens love story and focus on steps towards ayesha exit with rash cleared and priya entry to km and decreasing awkwardness between raya and reunion and happy preggy trackπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i wish me and all of u that this year we could get some good memories of raya πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

sorry if i have put doubts about balh but i wanted to share it with u all
😭😭
we all hope this as new year gift. Joy ho!!
ram n priya, peehu  ek sath jaldi se...